Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

The desire to KILL

mitchmitch
posted 1 decade 4 years ago

Ladybug said:
Have resolved to just slap her about the next time I see her heheheheheheh

aww you carnt do that we must respect our elders lol, maybe just a nice word in the ear should do

LadybugLadybug
no no no she's a complete looney tune - i tried politely asking and she blanked me.

It's handbags time hehehehhe

Better watch though, if she gets one of those zoomy wheelchairs I'm fecked...

mitchmitch
PMSL Very happy mo you down on the pavement Very happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
I had a bad day with Charlotte when she was about two months old as she had a bit of colic and I had just got her down to sleep in her pram in the living room.

My best mate turned up and moaned she was asleep. to which I replied it had taken me all day to get her to do that and all she had done was scream constantly for three hours with belly ache.

So she got her out of the pram! Cuckoo then pinched her cheeks to wake her up! I went mental as obviously Charlotte just screamed louder and was inconsolable! I took charlotte straight back off her and had to try to settle her again. She swiftly left as she got the hint I was NOT impressed!

I had the urge to KILL that day!!!

ButtercupButtercup
The next time someone puts their hand in her pram smack their fingers Very happy that's what i do to Amy is she has to be told more than twice not to touch.

Adults should get it straight away as they should know better Very happy

LadybugLadybug

candgsmum said:
I had a bad day with Charlotte when she was about two months old as she had a bit of colic and I had just got her down to sleep in her pram in the living room.

My best mate turned up and moaned she was asleep. to which I replied it had taken me all day to get her to do that and all she had done was scream constantly for three hours with belly ache.

So she got her out of the pram! Cuckoo then pinched her cheeks to wake her up! I went mental as obviously Charlotte just screamed louder and was inconsolable! I took charlotte straight back off her and had to try to settle her again. She swiftly left as she got the hint I was NOT impressed!

I had the urge to KILL that day!!!

So... um... you're still speaking to her?????????????????????????????????????????????

Holy Kamoly I would have effing flipped!

candgsmumcandgsmum
Yeah I am still speaking to her, Charlotte is three now and when I had George she always knew to leave him alone if he was asleep after that infamous incident!

She is due her first baby in about 7 weeks so she will soon know exactly how frustrating it is when someone wakes up her LO! Very happy

SassySassy
- My blog
I have seen many Mother here in the USA with signs that say
"Please Respect My Sleeping Baby."
or
"Sleeping child on board."
On their strollers (prams) to keep just such a thing from happening.

Tounge Out Shame on the old bats for invading your tired baby's space.

candgsmumcandgsmum
I think they would sell like hot cakes over here! But I'll gauge a bet there would be someone who would ignore it!!!

gemmagemma
grrr some people, they just don't have a clue.

reminds me of when i was pregnant and people used to just take it upon themselves to touch my bump WTF! IT used to make my skin crawl.

I hated it and won't touch my best friends bump without asking first.

AmelieAmelie
I found that when I was pregnant too. People have no idea how irritating it is!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews