Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

The desire to KILL

LadybugLadybug
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Mad Very happy Mad Very happy Mad Very happy Mad

Was trying to get Katie to sleep. Took her for a walk. Popped into the baker's... she was beginning to look v sleepy and dozy. Was at back of queue. *UCKING old F*CKING cow starts to chirrup to her, stroke her face, pat her head and pull at her hands. GRRRRRRR Mad
I ignored it and smiled it off. Finally getting served and I turn around to see the old (smelly) *ucker at it again - I AM SO ANGRY. She woke her up big time - GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I started to say - "Please don't interact with her, I've been trying to get her to sleep for the past hour now... Please, you're stopping her sleeping..."
In my head I was thinking: "I'm going to *ucking KILL you, you old selfish inconsiderate cow!"

10 MINUTES LATER...
am walking up the road, raging, and little miss begin to think of sleep again...
ANOTHER OLD WOMAN (I am not kidding...) SCREAMS at me, "Hullo hen yer doin well she looks awfy sleepy"
No shit - you dozy *ucking mare.
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

GazelleGazelle
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Hope you eventually managed to get her to sleep!

Blimmin' interferin' biddies!

xxx

AlexAlex Moderator
Angry oh no Angry

There is nothing more annoying that people who wake up the baby.

Hope she got her sleep

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
aww bless you both, thats so annoying isnt it! happened to me more than once.

but they dont even stop to think that you may be wanting them to sleep do they? and it doesnt just effect you does it. the poor baby in the pram getting very angry that they are tired and people keep waking them its not fair!

i feel for you i really do, no disrespect to the older generation but it always them who do things like this!

LadybugLadybug
She's sleepin now, an hour behind normal time. I'm so effing angry. Y'see, what's gonna happen is some poor, unsuspecting, lonely woman is gonna smile at me at one point soon... and she's gonna get a right scowl back. Mad

I'm SICK of it.

LadybugLadybug
And another thing - I wouldn't DREAM of touching another person's baby! Where do they get off??????? Tounge Out

GazelleGazelle
Sending you some ((((((((gigantic hugs)))))))) Ladybug!

xxx

LadybugLadybug
Can you believe the neighbourhood weans have just rang the doorbell again and made the dog bark, waking KAtie?
I think i'm going to go absolutely insane. I'm losing it, I really am. Mad

AlexAlex Moderator

Ladybug said:
Can you believe the neighbourhood weans have just rang the doorbell again and made the dog bark, waking KAtie?
I think i'm going to go absolutely insane. I'm losing it, I really am. Mad

oh no!! I think you need to move to a country location. Razz Im glad I saty somewhere in the middle of nowhere as I dont have this problem *touch wood*

BedheadBedhead
Living somewhere quiet doesn't always help. A helicopter just went over here very loudly. Suspect it would have woken Millie if she wasn't dosed up on Medised Baby

AlexAlex Moderator

Bedhead said:
Living somewhere quiet doesn't always help. A helicopter just went over here very loudly. Suspect it would have woken Millie if she wasn't dosed up on Medised Baby

lol. oh no. We have the jets from RAF Lossiemouth flying over head but guess we are just used to it and sleep through their early/late night flights.

mum2kkmum2kk
oh no that is so annoying!! People really annoy me lol
And also screaming toddlers lol, i know i have a screamy toddler now but doesnt make me feel any better when one wakes up kaydee lol

alis378alis378
Oh, how annoying. I really hate it when people start touching without your permission. Hope she manages to do some sleep catch up Kiss

RichRich Moderator
Last edited by Rich 1 decade 3 years ago
This is what I would do to the guilty party....

I would stroke their faces ( tempting to do it with a scrbbing brush ), pull their hands REALLY Hard, and talk at annoyingly loud volumes to them....and top it off with "How do you like it!!!!"

Smile

*Editied for clarification*

alis378alis378

Rich said:
hehe, I would stroke their faces ( tempting to do it with a scrbbing brush ), pull their hands REALLY Hard, and talk at annoyingly loud volumes to them....and top it off with "How do you like it!!!!"

Smile

I thought you were talking about doing that to the baby then Crazy

mumof2_jomumof2_jo

alis378 said:

Rich said:
hehe, I would stroke their faces ( tempting to do it with a scrbbing brush ), pull their hands REALLY Hard, and talk at annoyingly loud volumes to them....and top it off with "How do you like it!!!!"

Smile

I thought you were talking about doing that to the baby then Crazy

Cuckoo me too lol

chezchez
i know what you mean hun. i get really bad tempered with my family coz most of us live on the same culdersack and you can guarentee 9 out of 10 times when ive just got holly (5 months) of to sleep one of them will come in shouting hello its only me then shes wide awake Mad

GTTkelGTTkel
My DS was woken 3 times today when he'd JUST gone off,once by my husband, once by my dad coming round and once by one of the neighbours coming round. Then I'm left with a grumpy baby GRRRRR

mitchmitch
as for touching some one elses Baby omg i wouldnt dream of it Gag you dont no if there hand s are clean or any thing
i dont think i could have kept my cool tho or smiled let alone grt my teeth,,,
people just dont seem to think do they Sad Face

LadybugLadybug
Have resolved to just slap her about the next time I see her heheheheheheh

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews