Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I just can't believe it

Rachel1983Rachel1983
posted 6 months 3 weeks ago
Monday I took a random test as I had an appointment booked to see my gp due to wsird periods sinxe i had the coil out at the start of october. It came back positive. As did 5 more since monday. I saw GP today who just said they'd get in touch with midwife to get a scan.

My periods have been off since I had my coil out in October so it's a guess at about 8 weeks.

I still can't believe it's right despite the peeing, sore boobs, huge nipples, crying, bloatedness and always being tired.

So I booked a private scan for tmw and am terrified they'll say I'm not and then something else will be wrong with me. I just can' stop worrying.

Can you get false positives?

SandraSmeltzSandraSmeltz
posted 4 months 4 weeks ago
Hey there! How are you? Hope you are doing well. I hope nothing goes wrong in your appointment. As seems from your tests and signs, you must be pregnant. A false positive is I guess in case of a chemical pregnancy. But I'm not sure. I hope you find out the best news in your appointment. You don't worry about it. Everything is gona be fine. Try to stay calm and positive. Take deep breaths and relax. Stay strong. I hope you will be sharing the good news with us soon. And then you will be laughing on all these worries. Stay calm and strong. Lots of baby dust on your way. More power to you. Good luck..

pearlpearl
posted 4 months 3 weeks ago
Rachel1983 from these signs it means you are pregnant. you should gain positive test. Sore boobs, huge nipples, crying, bloatedness and tiresome are showing that you are pregnant. in spite of all this you get the negative test then you should take it into consideration. It is a point where you should think with sincerity. What your doctor has said to you in appointment.? Ask her/him what’s the scene.? According to me, you are pregnant. but in some cases, this becomes worse. You should not ignore the worse point. That’s good. You made a wise decision to have a private scan. I can understand your anxiety level. It’s obvious with every woman to be scared about such thing whenever she finds out in herself. Don’t cry just hope for positive. Everything will be fine and in your favor. My prayers are with you.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews