Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Missing Child on Holiday (madeleine)

angelbabyangelbaby
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
yeah guys I agree with you both- its definately possible (unfortunately) and I do agree that they were so wrong to leave the kids alone. I wonder if they left them alone on the other nights aswell and thats how if someone was watching them they knew that they would be alone? I mean, if the apartment had caught fire and all the kids had died, they probably would have been charged with neglect wouldn't they?

Also, even if you weren't thinking about predators, the fact is that maddie was old enough to wander out of the hotel room. I find it really odd that the mccanns say this would not have happened but how do they know? There are so many horrible things that could have happened without a parent/guardian being present that you wonder why on earth they did it, did it never cross their minds that anything could hapen without supervision. I would never ever leave my child alone, not at home, not on holiday, absolutely nowhere is safe....

kelkel
i rea;;y wouldnt want to say weather i think the mum and/or dad had anything to with maddies disappearence but WHY leave the kids in the first place? also didnt they find needles in the room and thats only just been made public? poor baby, i wonder where she is and just hope and pray shes ok Love Love

bunnigirlbunnigirl
sorry but we never gonna find out exactly what happened till they find her and i am sorry but i dont believe she is alive anymore
IMO as well if the mother did have something to do with it the father has to no u cant be this close to someone without them knowing something is wrong u just cant
xxx

sugarsugar Moderator
its a horrible thought but there are some mums out there (if u can call them mums) that do kill thier own children - a relation to us actually pumped her baby full of drugs coz she was fed up with the crying - it died seconds later - she got 6 months!!!

apparently there was traces of maeleines blood found in a hire car which the Macanns hired 24 DAYS AFTER maddie was reported missing!

bunnigirlbunnigirl
ok so thick question y examin the car if it wasnt even about when they reported her gone doesnt make sense to me
xxx

SassySassy
- My blog
Tounge Out I told you so. These cases always come back to bad parenting.
I have been waiting for months for the case to turn this way.
No matter what they did to her they will be caught, the questioning makes me sure of it. Just like that american beauty pagent Ramsey girl I'll bet the parents killed her or know how did.

Takes time but the truth does come out.

Did you ever wonder why the additional 248 missing UK children do not get the media coverage that this one girl has?

candgsmumcandgsmum
I honestly don't think we will ever find out what happened. I think they are pinning it on Madeleine's mother because they are stuck. No sign of Madeleine dead or alive, no more leads. The police have reached a dead end.

They are probably desperate to wrap the whole circus up. I honestly think that is what I saw on the news today was a circus, a real life soap. I think it has gone beyond what the McCann's wanted, to find their daughter and become something for the media to relish in.

I don't personally believe that she has killed her daughter, I believe someone in the party they were holidaying with does know something though. TBH I think someone would have noticed the McCann's bundling a child into a car 25 days after her being reported missing and someone would have found her while looking for her. I think it is crazy.

As for bad parenting, yes they shouldn't have left her alone, it was a stupid thing to do but I think that was how it was at that complex, everyone did it and they were foolish to be lulled into thinking they were safe. I think people are forgetting that it seemed most of the complex had left their kids alone to eat in that restaurant that night and it was only Maddie that got taken, out of all the children and her brother and sister.

I wish I didn't think so negatively but I just don't think it is possible for her to be alive any more.

Sassy yes, I do wonder why she got more coverage but I suppose there were suspicions it had been a kidnap to order, so maybe by getting the story out quickly and as publicly as possible, the family thought someone would recognise her if she had been brought back to this country. It touched a lot of us here, I think the general public also helped keep her disappearance publicised. It's something the media have used to their advantage too, with the Portuguese police not being able to talk about the case due to their laws, it has given the media free reign basically to make up their own minds on what happened to her. It is unfair that other missing children do not get the media coverage.

RichRich Moderator
This post is rapidly turning into a witch hunt, therefore I am locking it until further notice.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews