Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Missing Child on Holiday (madeleine)

BedheadBedhead
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
I really hope that they find something useful soon. I know that it is increasingly unlikely that she will be found safe but I can't help thinking that what ever the outcome at least once the family know they will be able to start dealing with it. It must be the worst feeling in the world trying to stay hopeful whilst knowing that a happy ending is so unlikely. I also hope that whatever the outcome the kidnapper/s is found and brought to justice. Wether we belive the parents were in the wrong or not, there is ultimately only one person responsible for her disappearance and that is the person who took her.

kerryann71kerryann71
just a reply to my message above , when you see the suspects or the people they have interviewed because they may be guilty , it makes you cry and wonder what have they been doing to poor little madeline , you just want to kick there heads in if they are guilty and they will have seen the pain madelines parents have been in and still going through , how evil are these people.. children are precious and people like this think they can do what they want with them.. i just pray that little maddy is well and still alive. if these people are guilty i hope they rot in jail for the rest of there born days..

more rights to children !!!

see you from kerry..

im sorry but ive been watching and reading the news since day one about little madeline , and these horiible nasty animals not humans think they can take a childs innocence away from them because they want to. im sorry but children should have more rights and if anyone abuses a young child or harms them they should get life in prison , because thats what they have done to the child they have destroyed there future. so there life should be destroyed as well.. an eye for an eye.. if they murder a child that should be the death penalty , plus all child sex offenders should be shot..

sorry to sound angry ..

BedheadBedhead
IMO the death penalty would be a soft option. I would rather see them spend life in a normal prison. Prisoners tend to take a pretty dim view of any one commited of crimes against children and I reckon a life of constantly having to watch your back would be a far worse punishment.

noababynoababy

kerryann71 said:
just a reply to my message above , when you see the suspects or the people they have interviewed because they may be guilty , it makes you cry and wonder what have they been doing to poor little madeline , you just want to kick there heads in if they are guilty and they will have seen the pain madelines parents have been in and still going through , how evil are these people.. children are precious and people like this think they can do what they want with them.. i just pray that little maddy is well and still alive. if these people are guilty i hope they rot in jail for the rest of there born days..

more rights to children !!!

see you from kerry..

im sorry but ive been watching and reading the news since day one about little madeline , and these horiible nasty animals not humans think they can take a childs innocence away from them because they want to. im sorry but children should have more rights and if anyone abuses a young child or harms them they should get life in prison , because thats what they have done to the child they have destroyed there future. so there life should be destroyed as well.. an eye for an eye.. if they murder a child that should be the death penalty , plus all child sex offenders should be shot..

sorry to sound angry ..

Oprah Winfrey has dedicated a show a week to catching pedophiles...within 2 weks of her first show,they captured a man overseas who the fbi has been looking for for years. Take a look at the site, at the missing children and the child molesters at large. Maybe you can helkp. If not maybe you can forward this link to others and they can help.

http://www.oprah.com/presents/2005/predator/predator_main.jhtml
http://www.oprah.com/presents/2005/predator/predator_main.jhtml

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
i think pedophiles should be put in a locked room and parents of children who have been taken or died at the hands of pedophiles or just angry parents in general, should be let in to do just as they please to them, just let them see what is like for a child to be scared and alone away from their usual surroundings, then if they arent already dead they should be given the death sentence!

if that makes any sense! it just how i feel the parents would also get their chance of revenge!

jo xx

bunnigirlbunnigirl

miaruby said:
i think pedophiles should be put in a locked room and parents of children who have been taken or died at the hands of pedophiles or just angry parents in general, should be let in to do just as they please to them, just let them see what is like for a child to be scared and alone away from their usual surroundings, then if they arent already dead they should be given the death sentence!

if that makes any sense! it just how i feel the parents would also get their chance of revenge!

jo xx

i totally agree with u there well said
xxx

chezchez

miaruby said:

jo xx
i think you speak for us all there hunni x

sugarsugar Moderator
they think it was a random abduction - not planned at all and apparently the investigations are further then we think but they arent allowed to say whats going on ?

candgsmumcandgsmum
It is hard to really know what info is speculation and what is fact, until she is found we will never know the full facts of what went on.

Still praying for that miracle that she will be found. xx

jade-leighjade-leigh
hey all we cant give up hope stay strong XXXXX

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
I belive she is safe she will come home soon Love
were she belongs

jade-leighjade-leigh
really hope so jo tugging at my heart strings

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
does anyone know anymore about this? i keep trying to check the news but a certain little girl wont let me ! Mad

i dont know ay not even 2 but ruling the t.v, Shocked

jodie xxx

kerryann71kerryann71
a couple said they saw her in morocco , before they knew about her abduction , it was in a petrol station.

but they are saying that people are saying they saw madeline in various places but they think it is to do with the 2.6million award money.

try the news of the world website , there is an article in there on how they are coping.

other than that try the madeleline website or the sky news website..

see you from kerry..

kerryann71kerryann71
hello mum of 2 who put the link on for brians predictons have you seen his website since you put it on , lots and lots of people have contacted him including phil mcann .

just thought i would tell you..

he has also put more remote viewings on about little madeline mcann , it is very interesting ..

see you from kerry..

mumof2_jomumof2_jo

kerryann71 said:
hello mum of 2 who put the link on for brians predictons have you seen his website since you put it on , lots and lots of people have contacted him including phil mcann .

just thought i would tell you..

he has also put more remote viewings on about little madeline mcann , it is very interesting ..

see you from kerry..

Yes my Mum keeps me up to date lol but she rang me this morning about the new pics that someone has found of the last RV he did im totaly convinced hope the apartment gets checked out x x x

kerryann71kerryann71
i know its very interesting to read , just wondering though will it all come true , that little girl needs finding. zoey my daughter when she see's pictures come up of maddie on the telly she keeps saying thats me , beutifull me , it really upsets me . ive got a three year old daughter and a 18 month baby daughter and if anything happened to them im not sure what i would do ? , i know they say you have to carry on for your children but im not sure i could. i was very traumatised when my dad died in 2000.. so if anything happened to my 4 children im not sure how i could cope. the mcanns are a wondeful family all of them , and i just pray and hope little maddy turns up soon..

see you from kerry..

jade-leighjade-leigh
lets prey there on to something now with this guy on news

jade-leighjade-leigh
go here and sign the petition to get the dogs back quick www.ipetitions.com/petition/findmadeleinenow/

mumof2_jomumof2_jo

jade-leigh said:
go here and sign the petition to get the dogs back quick www.ipetitions.com/petition/findmadeleinenow/

Shocked Canr belive there not letting dogs there, have signed it

In the dream site I posted nere bottom he says that british sniffer dogs will find her Shocked

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews