Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Missing Child on Holiday (madeleine)

SassySassy
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
- My blog
The fact that this girl is missing is TERRIBLE. Make no mistake of that.
Now ask your self about all of the boys and girls just the the UK reported kidnapped or missing in the last five years.
This is a hugely important issues world wide, letting this one family tragedy hog the spot light is not right, no matter how these unforgivable events tug at our heart strings.

International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children
Have you seen? MADELEINE BETH MCCANN Sad Face

http://www.cybertipline.org/


sugarsugar Moderator
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
Last edited by sugar 1 decade 4 years ago
No one should be judging anyone in this situation - yes i feel the parents probably did wrong leaving the children especially as they had babysitting services at the resort but all we need to do atm is wish that madeleine comes home safely - after shes home then lets hope the parents realise what they have done - atm they are probably already beating themselves up about it but i dont care how they are at the moment all im worrying about is maddie xxx

jade-leighjade-leigh
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
yes i totally agree with u there!!!!!!!!!!my kids were just playing in garden for 10 mins and i came too make a coffee then my cat was sick in the room is that the same kind of thing that us as mothers r gonna have too go threw when its the people who take thems fault ........if they wanted maddie so much could they of taken her later while mum /dad was in shower??????????????etc etc plzzzzzzzzzzz dont blame them yet till maddie is found!

gussymoogussymoo
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
why do people feel the need to judge others all the time? all parents make mistakes and mis judge situations and sometimes its costs dearly as the macanns have found out. What kind of people start demanding charges are brought against them, and openly blaming them, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but as my mum says "if you havent got anything constructive to say, say nothing at all.."
as for the american media... does this not sum up what is wrong with america... its like a witch hunt.
can we just not show abit of compassion and hope to god that none of us ever make an error of judgement that costs us our child... and god forbid if we ever find ourselves in a situation like this people wouldnt be so quick to condem us... we are only human.

jade-leighjade-leigh
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
i also think its not a black market adoption thing or they wud of taken the babies Confused

GazelleGazelle
posted 1 decade 4 years ago

Sassy said:

This is a hugely important issues world wide, letting this one family tragedy hog the spot light is not right, no matter how these unforgivable events tug at our heart strings.



Surely the media attention is highlighting the plight of not just one family with a missing child, but all families with missing children? That's the way I see it.

Whilst I would never have gone out and left my LO, I do not know them and cannot say if I were them whether I would have done the same. I'm sure they'll never forgive themselves for going out for meal and don't need sarcastic comments made about 'enjoying their meal' that night.

As for bringing charges against the parents, what exactly does that solve? The general public has obviously decided that they want to support Maddies parents, they're not doing it because Maddies parents are 'owed' it but through free will! If your child were missing would you not want to know that people were looking for them? How does a witch hunt against the parents help find an innocent missing child!!??!

Now is not the time for retribution and none of us are perfect.

Whilst everyone is entitled to an opinion please remember that a little sensitivity wouldn't go amiss.

xxx

jade-leighjade-leigh
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
yeah i agree there was some comments made above that alot of people will not agree with XXX i mean just put urself in there situation for 5 mins comon now

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
posted 1 decade 4 years ago

Gazelle said:

Sassy said:

This is a hugely important issues world wide, letting this one family tragedy hog the spot light is not right, no matter how these unforgivable events tug at our heart strings.



Surely the media attention is highlighting the plight of not just one family with a missing child, but all families with missing children? That's the way I see it.

Whilst I would never have gone out and left my LO, I do not know them and cannot say if I were them whether I would have done the same. I'm sure they'll never forgive themselves for going out for meal and don't need sarcastic comments made about 'enjoying their meal' that night.

As for bringing charges against the parents, what exactly does that solve? The general public has obviously decided that they want to support Maddies parents, they're not doing it because Maddies parents are 'owed' it but through free will! If your child were missing would you not want to know that people were looking for them? How does a witch hunt against the parents help find an innocent missing child!!??!

Now is not the time for retribution and none of us are perfect.

Whilst everyone is entitled to an opinion please remember that a little sensitivity wouldn't go amiss.

xxx


couldent agree more what is more important finding Maddi or slagging off her parents about what they did, im sure they will suffer what they did for the rest of their life's Sad Face

The media coverage is a good thing not about who is getting more etc this is about a little 4 year old girl I think everyone wants to see her back were she belongs x x x safe and well.

Sassy i think you have been bang out of order and there is no need for that shape toungue in this thred were all upset by this and woried about the poor angel Sad Face

jade-leighjade-leigh
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
ty mum of 2 u explained that very well Very happy .......hope maddie home soon xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 1 decade 4 years ago

jade-leigh said:
i also think its not a black market adoption thing or they wud of taken the babies Confused


You have a really good point there Jade-leigh.

SassySassy
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
- My blog

mumof2_jo said:

Sassy i think you have been bang out of order and there is no need for that shape toungue in this thred were all upset by this and woried about the poor angel Sad Face


I am not clear about why you claim my thoughts and feelings about this topic are out of order?

My views on the subject in no way mitigate anyone's upset or worry.

Kidnapped children not found in the first 24 hours (1 day) are almost never found alive. That is the truth world wide, no matter how horrible it is.

I am not in any place to judge the parents and my views on the subject will play no role at all in how the officals in charge of the kidnapping handle the fate of the parents. Your collective claims that I am judging them are out of place. I am just as worried about that poor child as anyone else posting anywhere else online lets be clear on that.

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 4 years ago

candgsmum said:


Its 12 days since she went missing now. Sad Face


is it really omg that has gone by so fast i guess its been like a lifetime for the parents hasnt it
and although i dont agree with them leaving maddie and their twins alone i think that what they have gone through in the past 12 days and what they are going to go through until she is found dead or alive the later i hope is punishment enough i no how i would be feeling if it was me and i guess thats not even a fraction of what they are feeling
i no each to their own and everything but until the baby is found lets help and support th parents cos like tha saying goes let him without sin cast the first stone no one is perfect we all make bad desisions and choices this just happened to be their does any parent deserve this it could have happened anywhere even at the shopping centre like that little boy james was his name does that mean she deserved it i dont think so
sorry if i have offended but i think we as PARENTS need to stick together on this i no we would if it was one of us so y not for someone we dont no cos like us that mummy carried gave birth and looked after our children and we still have opurs i consider us lucky
and again sorry for any offence
xxxx

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
Quote

am not clear about why you claim my thoughts and feelings about this topic are out of order?

Quote
letting this one family tragedy hog the spot light is not right, no matter how these unforgivable events tug at our heart strings.

well here is just one for you alomgst the others but hey im not abbout to hijack this thread to make it about you Suspect so end of!

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
i didnt no we was making it about the parents i thought this thread was support for madaline
sorry if i am worng
xxx

CathyGCathyG
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
i personally don't blame the parents, but i have to say there are plenty of other people that do & are being quite vocal about it (work colleagues etc). I think the problem is there is noone else to blame at the moment (not until the perputrator is caught). So people feel the only ones to blame are the parents for leaving 3 young children home alone. Lets hope she's found soon so their torment (wondering what has happened to her)can end.

sugarsugar Moderator
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
think we should keep this thread to news about maddie now Smile there is a thread to post support in general as a sticky Smile

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 4 years ago

sugar said:
think we should keep this thread to news about maddie now Smile there is a thread to post support in general as a sticky Smile


total agree with u
xxx

chezchez
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
mums of the world unite!
light a candle and say a prayer for little maddie tonight,
hope she will be found safe and well and returned to her family,
from one mum to another lets all pray for her.

pass this on to all the mums you know and ask them to do the same and hopefully she will be home soon

kerryann71kerryann71
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
they have got another man (22year old ) russian , they have taken his computer and other stuff , this man knows murat..

its on the http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

his name sergey malinka

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
posted 1 decade 4 years ago

kerryann71 said:
they have got another man (22year old ) russian , they have taken his computer and other stuff , this man knows murat..

its on the http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

his name sergey malinka


I havent seen this thanks for link, i still think Murat is somthing to do with it Sad Face

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews