Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Missing Child on Holiday (madeleine)

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
Sad Face I have just been send one of them going to pass it on to all my contacts Sad Face

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Shocked What do you all make of this??

Read it all I hope he is right Sad Face

http://www.briansprediction.com/DD/5441.htm

alis378alis378
I am very skeptical about this sort of thing and dont know whether to believe it or not.
x

BedheadBedhead
I am normally very sceptical as well but as I read it he had the dream in Feb? If that is the case there does seem to be a lot of coincedences there. Either way, hoping that Maddi is found soon.

chezchez
i dont know weather to belive it or not to be honest.There is alot of coincidences.i hope it is true. But if it is true he should get in touch with the police instead of waiting for it.

lottielottie
On another forum someone posted this on and I thought I would pass it on xx its a new poster and about her eyes iris xx

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1265416,00.html

this is quite distinctive and may help to find her x fingers crossed xxx

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
maddie web site

http://www.bringmadeleinehome.com/

candgsmumcandgsmum
I'm always a skeptical about stuff like that but lets hope he is right.

I don't know whether to say no news is good news but no news is better than bad news I suppose, I really really hope they find her soon, alive and well xx

sugarsugar Moderator
plz add a ribbon for madeleine as we cant all get to her home town to place a ribbon on the fence thought we might make our own "fence" in a post Smile

https://www.justparents.co.uk/ftopict-1135.html

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Man took in for questioning just watching it on sky news now

kerryann71kerryann71
i know im watching it as well , i think its this man as well robert , i just pray sheis a live , i bet his mother is involved as well..

from kerry..

jade-leighjade-leigh
anymore news yet been at work all day and kids wont let me watch news

SassySassy
- My blog
What a sad example of parenting. Tounge Out
That poor girl has either met a horrible end or is living a nightmare. Crying

I hope the parents face child neglect charges for their bad parenting choices. I wory for their poor baby twins too. Suspect

Sad Sad news indeed.
What is even sadded is the nember of missing children who do not get the media circus this story has turned into.

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
does anyone know any new information about little madeleine?

havent been able to watch news today so not sure if anything else has come up!

jodie xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Robert Murat is still the only suspect but they haven't got enough to hold him so I think he's been released. He can't be arrested or questioned further.

Locals don't seem to think it was him.

Seems like no one really seems to have a clue due to the police not being able to say anything, seems like speculation all the time, every news channel say something different.

Its 12 days since she went missing now. Sad Face

noababynoababy

Sassy said:
What a sad example of parenting. Tounge Out
That poor girl has either met a horrible end or is living a nightmare. Crying

I hope the parents face child neglect charges for their bad parenting choices. I wory for their poor baby twins too. Suspect

Sad Sad news indeed.
What is even sadded is the nember of missing children who do not get the media circus this story has turned into.

Hi!

It saddens me that at a time like this we can be judgemental. I don't think there is any parent out there that has not done something stupid at one time or another. Lucky for us-most of us don't end up with as horrible of consequences.

I also think that unless you were in the surroundings and know exactly what the atmosphere is, it is hard to judge. Depending on where you live in the world, things are different. Things I would do regarding leaving my kids, or letting them play outdoors has differed over the past 16 years depending on where I have lived and what environment it has been. City, as opposed to suburb as opposed to tight knit community... Hard to explain the differences there are in different parts of the world or same country if you haven't encountered them yourself.

Also, everyone has different points that they find are their red lines or must dos as parents. Easier to explain as a cleaning metaphor-not everyone can keep their house spotless, but most of us have our favorite peeves-so to call them. One person fixates on a sparkling kitchen, one person needs clean toilets all the time, one person windows... Everyone picks their perfect thing cause no one can be perfect at aeverything. Same with parenting-some fixate on food, some playing, some schedules...

Most important thing-never judge till you are in the person's shoes....

And to wish charges on them after the hell they have been through-I don't get it-sorry?

http://www.annabelkarmel.com/forums/forums/thread/35244.aspx

RichRich Moderator
Sassy - you need to consider how the parents must be feeling themselves, I found your reply to be most insensitive, alot of people are very upset and concerned about this subject, while you are entitled to your opinion, I suggest that perhaps you bite your lip once in a while where a little compassion may be required.

Thanks

Rich

alis378alis378

Rich said:
Sassy - you need to consider how the parents must be feeling themselves, I found your reply to be most insensitive, alot of people are very upset and concerned about this subject, while you are entitled to your opinion, I suggest that perhaps you bite your lip once in a while where a little compassion may be required.

Thanks

Rich

I quite agree with you and noababy - although I have said I dont agree with them leaving them on their own, there is no way I could say those sort of things. None of us are perfect parents (?)

I would never want to be in the parents shoes - they will no doubt be living through this guilt of leaving them on their own they dont need others to be wishing charges on them - very insensitive Mad

candgsmumcandgsmum
Noababy, I do agree with what you say personally but on another Forum I have been on a lot of people agree with Sassy.

I suppose something like this opens a huge debate on how people parent. Also maybe a way of making sense of these things, is to lay a blame on someone or other, as yet, there is no culprit to be found that has taken poor little Maddie, so maybe people feel the only people to blame at the moment are her parents.

Yes I agree they made a big mistake, but I'm sure they will have to live with the fact that they put their little girl in a situation which has turned out with the worst consequence possible.

I think this is one of those subjects where everyone has to agree to disagree.

All that said, I wish for Maddie to be found safe and well xxx

SassySassy
- My blog

Rich said:
Sassy - you need to consider how the parents must be feeling themselves, I found your reply to be most insensitive, a lot of people are very upset and concerned about this subject, while you are entitled to your opinion, I suggest that perhaps you bite your lip once in a while where a little compassion may be required.

Thanks

Rich

I think compassion is required, but must not be over done. Wink

The parents feelings take a far second to the safety of their children. I hope they had a lovely dinner, after all it cost them their daughter. I do not feel the general public owes the parents anything, let alone support. Neutral

The American media is reporting that the girl is likely dead, or has been sold in a black market adoption. I have not seen anything online or in the media that leads me to believe that she will ever be seen alive again. Crying

This is why the parents need to be the focus now, and following the recourse of the law would only be fair. Suspect

I am far from throwing the first stone in the American media other parents who have had children kidnapped are blaming these so and so's on live TV. Far from insensitive, it is smart and practical to hold those who have done wrong responsible for their actions.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews