Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Trying to conceive for #4

dorakaanpdorakaanp
posted 1 month 17 hours ago
Hello there, We already have three children. We are planning for our fourth kid. we planned our family this way. We want this baby to be conceived soon. My last baby was born with the operation. We are so much worried now. I am facing tubal blockage. Anyone is aware of term??? what are the possibilities for this??? How we can get our newborn now. I am 38. Help me, please. I don't know what to do. I am facing this issue. My husband is worried too. Any help would be nice. Anyone has the same condition ever could help us. It's really appreciated. Thanks in advance. I know you al people are nice and can help me. Take care.

LisaAdamsLisaAdams
posted 2 weeks 2 days ago
Hey there. I have heard about tubal blockage. It is disease in which your Fallopian tubes are blocked. It doesn't allow the sperm and the egg to converge. It cause infertility. I would suggest you to visit a doctor. Get yourself checked.
Don't worry about it. You can still have your child through IVF or surrogacy. Tell me if you need my help.
I would love to help you.
Best of luck.
Stay blessed.

Christina13Christina13
posted 2 weeks 2 days ago
Hi dorakaanp,
It is unfortunate that you are suffering from tubal blockage problem. However, I want to thank God that you already have three kids. Tubal blockage is a nightmare to families that are TTC because its treatment can go either way. Some doctors have succeeded in unblocking them while others have failed. This is why I would recommend that you try to unblock them before you seek other options. The trouble with unblocking them is that it increases the possibility of scarring your tubes. When it happens, it may reduce your chances of conceiving and give birth normally. In most of the cases, it leads to ectopic pregnancy. This means that the pregnancy will have to be terminated as soon as it starts developing and reduces your chances of getting a baby. Either way, I would recommend that you try to unblock it. If it will not work in your first TTC attempt, you will be forced to consider other options including surrogacy on your own egg. It is a simple process that entails retrieving an egg from your ovule and converge it with your husband’s sperm. The fertilised egg will then be transferred into your uterine. If it manages to attach itself, you will be pregnant. The good thing with this method is that your husband and you will be the biological parents of the child. Also, it gives you an option of choosing having multiple babies at once. So my dear, you have no reason to worry at this point. Just consult your doctor and choose the most appropriate option.

jasm098jasm098
posted 2 weeks 1 day ago
Hi all, I've had a blockage tubal problem as well, only losing the tubes.me and my husband was still trying naturally.My belief is that you think positive and positive things will happen.I have been refused IVF. I can conceive naturally if you need to aim beyond what you are capable of. You must develop a complete disregard for where your abilities end. Try to do things that you're incapable of... If you think you're incapable of running, make that your aim... Make your vision of where you want to be a reality. Nothing is impossible.Just believe in good and positive it will happen one day for you.Don't take stress its's not good and not benefited.Keep trying.Good luck and stay blessed.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews