Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Trying to conceive for #4

dorakaanpdorakaanp
posted 10 months 3 weeks ago
Hello there, We already have three children. We are planning for our fourth kid. we planned our family this way. We want this baby to be conceived soon. My last baby was born with the operation. We are so much worried now. I am facing tubal blockage. Anyone is aware of term??? what are the possibilities for this??? How we can get our newborn now. I am 38. Help me, please. I don't know what to do. I am facing this issue. My husband is worried too. Any help would be nice. Anyone has the same condition ever could help us. It's really appreciated. Thanks in advance. I know you al people are nice and can help me. Take care.

LisaAdamsLisaAdams
posted 10 months 1 week ago
Hey there. I have heard about tubal blockage. It is disease in which your Fallopian tubes are blocked. It doesn't allow the sperm and the egg to converge. It cause infertility. I would suggest you to visit a doctor. Get yourself checked.
Don't worry about it. You can still have your child through IVF or surrogacy. Tell me if you need my help.
I would love to help you.
Best of luck.
Stay blessed.

jasm098jasm098
posted 10 months 1 week ago
Hi all, I've had a blockage tubal problem as well, only losing the tubes.me and my husband was still trying naturally.My belief is that you think positive and positive things will happen.I have been refused IVF. I can conceive naturally if you need to aim beyond what you are capable of. You must develop a complete disregard for where your abilities end. Try to do things that you're incapable of... If you think you're incapable of running, make that your aim... Make your vision of where you want to be a reality. Nothing is impossible.Just believe in good and positive it will happen one day for you.Don't take stress its's not good and not benefited.Keep trying.Good luck and stay blessed.

KenethJamesKenethJames
posted 9 months 20 hours ago
Hi there. I hope you are doing great. I am really sorry to hear about the issue. I Hope it all gets fine. Having a complete family according to your will is a blessing. Not everyone gets to live it like they want. I Know because I have experience. I couldn't give birth normally. It was due to my hysterectomy. I Hope you visited your doctor. I hope you got your answers to the problem. I would suggest surrogacy or IVF. They are what people like us need. I hope this helps. Good Luck.

SandraSmeltzSandraSmeltz
posted 8 months 3 weeks ago
Hey there! Yes I'm aware of the term. The solution is IVF. I went through IVF as well. So I'm hopeful it'll work for you too. Don't be scared. Stay hopeful. Much love to you.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews