Hi members! I want to talk about IVF today. It's one thing that I don't really like about IVF. It's the waiting process. You firstly wait for the appointments. Then, you wait for the results. Urrrggghhhh! However, I read this book last week and it was written that IVF is not for the faint-hearted people. It's for the warriors. Now, I don’t really know what the heck that writer was thinking when he wrote those lines. I mean my husband and I have now been TTC for three years. Two of these we have been trying through IVF. We’ve had three stimulated cycles and nine transfers. Not only this has been financially straining, it's been emotionally tough too. So, am I not a warrior? The very reason I’m still alive is that I am a strong woman. You can't say things like that you know. TTC sucks, okay? Big time. It's not the easiest thing in the world to keep on trying every passing year. Especially when you want the kids so bad. Sometimes, I question myself that why God put me in this? Why me? This is not a trial or something, is it? If it is, then when will I get bailed :'(