Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

getting exhausting being alone.

aylawoodruffaylawoodruff
posted 5 months 6 days ago
Hi everyone, I am Linda. I am a single mom. Anyone else been a single mom for over a year on here? It's really taxing on me and I feel really alone and hurt His father is still completely out of the picture and doesn't want to meet him and I still haven't even found someone I live next to really talk to about this. So happy I have my friends on here but it's just getting exhausting being alone.

emiliaemilia
posted 5 months 3 days ago
Hi Linda. Hope you are in best of your spirits now. I feel you buddy. Being a single parent can be hard. Especially if the father is not even remotely concerned with the child. But I have to tell you, You are no less of a super hero, bringing up your son all by yourself. I truly admire that. I know it is hard. No one can deny this fact. But you've got to stay strong. For yourself and for your son. You are going to be his role model, I'm sure you'll be a good one. About the times, when you feel alone, You should definitely try and find somebody who is in a similar position. Look out for any single mothers clubs in your vicinity. Try and interact with mothers when you take your son to a park or anywhere outside. Build a support system for yourself. Lets be honest we all need other people, even if it is just for moral support. If you cant do any of the above, search for online forums for single parents. You'll find plenty. I wish you all the very best to you and your son. Once again I want to remind you that you are doing a great job!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews