Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I want to share my experience

brookebrooke
posted 10 months 3 days ago
Hello, I want to share my experience. I took multiple pregnancy tests. They are positive. The Doctor sees nothing when doing an ultrasound but a cyst? He said it may too early to tell. My friend suggested me to consult someone else. I made an appointment with my Gyne. My gyne didn't find my baby with an abdominal scan. He did an internal scan. He found my 5-week baby was hiding with a healthy as ever heartbeat.I m now 24 weeks pregnant. I think in such situation we should not stress. Rather go for a second opinion. I hope it has never happened to anyone. I suggest you all be safe. Go to gyne for all the troubles. Stay blessed everyone.

ElizabethjonElizabethjon
posted 7 months 2 weeks ago
Hey there Brooke! How are you doing? Hope you are doing well.I'm really glad to know about your pregnancy. Thanks for sharing your experience. Every lady in this forum would get help from your experience. Every married lady has a wish of being a mother. Children are blessings. Without children's family is incomplete. I agree with you that pregnant women should not take stress during pregnancy period. Because it is not good for her and baby,s health. I also suggest every pregnant lady stay calm and positive during pregnancy. Wish you best of luck for your coming baby.Take care of yourself.Goodluck.Much love and care.

grelinegreline
posted 3 months 3 weeks ago
Sorry to hear about that. I heard that some pregnant women tend to release hormones just like women that have cysts. I hope everything will be ok soon. Be strong and trust that you will get over all these.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews