Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

I want a serious help

posted 6 years 6 months ago
Hi everyone. How are you all? Whats up these days. I want a serious help. I am a single person. I was married 6 years ago. I am a mother of a baby boy. Got divorced before 2 years. I want to be a mother again without involving with anyone. What should I do? Any suggestions?

posted 6 years 3 months ago
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really happy to hear about your child. You seem like very strong women. It great to see that you are so independent. Yes, there are ways for you. Science has advanced a lot. It has done wonders. Sperm donation is a great option for you. You could visit your doctor for it. COnsult him about the process. I am sure it'll work out for you. There are many good clinics for this too. I really hope it works out for you. I hope you get what you want. Good luck. Take care.

posted 6 years 3 months ago
I am sorry for your divorce. Sometimes some relationships don't work. No matter how much we try. I am glad that you have recovered from all this. I would like to tell you that IVF, Surrogacy etc. are there to help you. You can opt for some donor's sperms. You can have your own baby through these ways. Wishing you luck.

posted 6 years 3 months ago
hi Lynnette. We all are fine. We are doing a lot of work these days. You know before summer it’s a hectic routine for every person. Yes, we are available to help you. please ask your queries. oh so sad to you. divorce is a factor that pushes the woman behind in society. I will suggest you not make a try to have a baby again. one is enough. just take care of him.

Join JustParents for free to reply


Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews