Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

I am a single parent

martaandymartaandy
posted 6 years 5 months ago
Hi there guys, I am a single parent. A mother. I have to work also. I have one boy. My husband divorced me an year ago. After that I have won the custody of my child through court. I love him of course I want to be with him all the time. My son is my everything now. I just want suggestions that what should I do. I am not giving much time to him due to the work load. I work at Ralph Lauren in fashion. I have to manage work there as well. I want to give time to my child too. Please suggest me what should I do to keep balance. I am not balancing these two things and I am feeling bad for it. Please suggest me the things that I have to do to keep balance. I don't know how could I mention this. I don't know what is going to happen for me.

WilliamCoopWilliamCoop
posted 1 week 4 days ago
Hi there! It sounds tough, but you're doing great. Try setting a dedicated time each day just for your son, even if it's short. Involve him in your routines, and seek support from family or friends. Prioritize quality time over quantity. Balance will come with patience and small adjustments. You're a wonderful mom!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews