Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

trying to get pregnant

sashawilsonsashawilson
posted 1 week 2 days ago
Hey, all the women who are trying to get pregnant. Well, I didn't have this privilege in my life. So, I really love to see others having it normally. I just want you all to feel free to share anything with me regarding your pregnancy. I'd really love to help others in this. So, I just joined the forum with this intent. Take care and stay blessed all the fighters!

jessparkerjessparker
posted 5 days 10 hours ago
Hello dear . You are a very kind and strong woman. But why haven't you looked for any possible solution to overcome this issue. If you are unable to conceive naturally then you must know that by assisted origination treatment you can conceive a baby. This is not the end for you honey. Have you just given up? You can't just abandon your dream. I would love to help you and support you in this regard. Just think about the possible solutions. My prayers are with you. Much love xx

AnjaliMishraAnjaliMishra
posted 5 days 8 hours ago
- My blog

sashawilson said:
Hey, all the women who are trying to get pregnant. Well, I didn't have this privilege in my life. So, I really love to see others having it normally. I just want you all to feel free to share anything with me regarding your pregnancy. I'd really love to help others in this. So, I just joined the forum with this intent. Take care and stay blessed all the fighters!
Hi Sasha. I think it is a great initiative. Though I haven't been pregnant and I am not even planning so, I can still feel the motherhood in me. I think it is such an amazing thing to do in life. It makes you a complete woman. I guess normal pregnancy is a better option. One must try really hard to get pregnant by normal procedures, before going to the artificial measures.
And it is indeed a great privilege to be a mum.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews