Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

What are the chances that I'll be pregnant?

Aliya865Aliya865
posted 4 months 2 weeks ago
Hi there. Last night by BF and I DTD. We used protection. However, it broke. I am on CD 9. I don't ovulate until the 13th or 14th day. What are the chances that I'll be pregnant?

PatriceBrewePatriceBrewe
posted 4 months 9 hours ago
If you ovulate at 13 or 14 days then the chances are very low, but cannot be ignored. A woman's cervical fluid provides the sperm with the nutrients they need to survive during their journey to the ovum. The typical lifespan of sperm in a woman's body can even live up to five days.But if you ovulate at 13 or 14 days then there are almost 10 % chances of getting pregnant. But it's not sure that ovulation will occur on the exact day you are saying. Sometimes ovulation may occur earlier, on the day 11 or 12. In this case, the chances are higher. But sometimes ovulation becomes late, at day 15 or in very rare cases at day 16. If it occurs then the chances are almost zero. So, everything is possible. You just wait two weeks and then see what the fate is going to do with you.

dorakaanpdorakaanp
posted 4 months 7 hours ago
Hi there. How are you? Your husband will tell it better, I guess. What did he say? Did he discharge inside? BTW Don't you want to get pregnant? What's your age? I think becoming a mom is the best experience of a mother. You will love giving birth to a little one. BTW You can ask your doctor or have a medical checkup for assurity. Stay happy. Stay safe. I wish you all the best. Take care of your diet and health.

RachelJ05RachelJ05
posted 3 months 4 weeks ago
It is uncertain to say anything at this stage. Even though you mentioned that you are not ovulating right now, so the chances of getting pregnant are less but cannot be excluded. I would recommend you that you should do your pregnancy test if you didn’t have periods. Only by doing pregnancy test you can be sure about it.

Ursula05Ursula05
posted 3 months 4 weeks ago
In the event that you ovulate at 13 or 14 days then the odds are low, yet can't be disregarded. A lady's cervical liquid furnishes the sperm with the supplements they have to get by amid their voyage to the ovum. The commonplace life expectancy of sperm in a lady's body can even satisfy five days.But on the off chance that you ovulate at 13 or 14 days at that point there are just about 10 % odds of getting pregnant. Yet, it doesn't know that ovulation will happen on the correct day you are stating. Some of the time ovulation may happen prior, on the day 11 or 12. For this situation, the odds are higher. In any case, in some cases, ovulation turns out to be late, at day 15 or in exceptionally uncommon cases at day 16. On the off chance that it happens when the odds are very nearly zero. Along these lines, everything is conceivable. You simply hold up two weeks and after that see what the destiny will do with you.

pearlpearl
posted 2 months 1 week ago
hey, you should have a positive test. I am wondering why you still don’t have. Well, it means that you are not ovulating. But doctors said that you should wait at least 2 weeks for doing your test. Only 30% of women get an early sign or positive line. You are not among of them. Should wait for some time. After passing a month and still don’t get a positive line then go to the doctor. make your test from the lab.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews