Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I don't want to accept that it won't be possible.

posted 1 week 2 days ago
Hi ladies. I am a 27 year old. Age wise I should be fertile enough. However, that is not the case. The problem is blocked tubes. How do I proceed? Is there any way to unblock the tubes? Or maybe just extract the ovas directly. So, that they don't have to pass through the blocked tubes. Please give any suggestions. I am quite worried. I have dreamt of becoming a mother for a long time. I don't want to accept that it won't be possible. Any advice would be appreciated. TIA.

posted 1 week 22 hours ago
Sorry to learn that you have blocked tubes. This is one of the conditions that account for 30% of infertility in the world. Luckily, this problem can be solved by unblocking the tubes. Also, it may be necessary that you clean and strengthen your reproductive tract to revitalize the vagina, uterus cervix and the fallopian tubes.
I would also like you to consider going for fallopian tube treatment which so far comes with a lot of benefits. One of the products you may need to consider is a Felopia treatment which is formulated using plant extracts. The treatment is safe and has helped restore fertility in many women. If this treatment does not bear fruit, you will have no option other than considering other options such as surrogacy, IVF or IUI.

posted 5 days 11 hours ago
Dear Aliya. Have you done some research on the possible solutions of this problem?. Blocked fallopian tubes can be treated with assisted conception treatment. In short, You must go for IVF as it is the best solution for you. Thousands of babies have been born through this technique. Hopefully this will work out for you too. If IVF doesn't work for you then still you have surrogacy as another option. Talk to you doctor . You must also get a expert opinion. Best of luck xx

posted 3 days 23 hours ago
Hi there, Hope you are well. I'm sorry to learn about your problem. But knowing that it is a common one may put you to ease. I know a lot of women who went through this. The right treatment and the right specialist helped them out. Since you are at an age where you do have some time to think your options through. The treatment for this would be easier if you are under 30. Have you seen a doctor and discussed the matter? Even if you havent you'll find a lot of forums that discuss all options. Blocked tubes is a problem many women face. There are many conventional as well as non conventional ways to treat it. If you search a little you'll find that simple exercises, diet and massage can help you overcome it. Otherwise, its best to see an experienced doctor. IVF would probably be your main option if you search for the right medical treatment. And like other people mentioned here, there are more alternatives as well. I wish you all the best. I'd suggest you to stay hopeful and get to know all your options. Good luck x.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search forums

Latest Reviews