Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Anyone wanna help me throttle the neighbourhood weans?

LadybugLadybug
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
I've just finished settling KT and a hoard of them started arsing about right outside her room... grrr... they have the whole estate to play in, yet they choose the front of my house aaarggghhh

WHILST writing this post they've frigging rang the bell and made the dog bark!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Ok - now they're at the window, winding the dog up - this is getting ridiculous....

AlexAlex Moderator
I will come get the little neds for you hun. Angry there is nothing worse

BedheadBedhead
Buy a supersoaker Naughty little Angry . We are really lucky, the kids round here tiptoe around if they think Millie is asleep Very happy

*Edited by Rich for Language content*

candgsmumcandgsmum
Let the dog 'accidentally' out. They will disappear soon!

I used to live near a high school and lunchtimes were a nightmare! i used to let Roxie out and she'd bark at them until they went!

alis378alis378
Little Angry . Must admit that I am so glad that I dont live on an estate anymore. I used to for quite a while and the noise outside my house was horrendous when I was trying to get the kids to sleep. I used to shout out the windows loads of times!!
x

GazelleGazelle
There's a really cocky lass on our street who thinks it's hilarious to play 'knock a door run'. One day she'll regret it I'm sure.

OH gets really wound up when the neighbourhood kids kick a football about, its not a wide street (terraced houses) and it's packed with parked cars on an evening. They're only about 5 or 6 years old though, and the houses have small gardens. The local park is full of the older lot, including the cocky little mare, not somewhere I'd like my son going!

It's a shame their parents don't take them somewhere to play for a bit.

Grrrrrr to antisocial kids. I'm sure I was NEVER like that!

xxx

bagpuss07bagpuss07
- My blog
Ring you local police station and tell them what is going on and they may do a drive by to get rid of them.. although there is not a lot they can do it's worth a go.. that's what i would do.. just to see..

AlexAlex Moderator
did they settle down last night?

mitchmitch
the cheeky little Angry how have they got the Angry cheek the little Angry
id swing for my child if i found out they b ehaved in such amannor Shocked did they settle doen in the end
when we liven in the square ( cul de sac ) we lived in the corner and there was always kids playing with bals but none of the houses have drives Sad Face Suspect so you would be at the window every 2 mins checking on ur car Mad
now we live same street but further down and hae a drive with 2 cars lol sono noise from kids Very happy

LadybugLadybug
Yeah, they settled down Smile

Thing is, I know all their mummies so that makes life easier.

I had them all playing in the back garden yesterday! They were playing with the mutt and the bubba Cuckoo Mad - I know!! Hehehehehe (Keep your friends close...)

They're not a bad lot - just wouldn't mind gagging them now and then...

Mummy5Mummy5
Ladybug I'm with you. Had several 'yoofs' sitting on my wall drinking cans of lager this afternoon. Made me mad but managed to resist. Really wanted to go out and tell them to P*** off!. Thank goodness OH was at work. They sit outside and play car stereo so loud room shakes. Went out and lost it with them once and now sure they do it to wind me up. My children are going to be perfect and not do this sort of thing - yeah right and my name's Kate Moss!!!!

noababynoababy

Mummy5 said:
and play car stereo so loud room shakes.

And mine tortures me in my house by blasting his freaking stereo so loud, the house is shking (and he's on the 3rd floor).

What's an estate?

Mummy5Mummy5

noababy said:

What's an estate?
Not sure why this hasn't quoted right! - *Fixed for you Smile Rich*

It's a collection of very similar houses situated close together. When I was young (30 years ago - arrgghhh I'm not that old am I?) Estates were council houses (of which I lived in one) i.e. houses that were rented from the local council. A lot more privately owned esates now. Not sure what they would be called in America or Israel for that matter!

To complicate matters in UK an estate is also a car with large boot and hatchback door.

LadybugLadybug
yeah we live in a yummy wee persimmon development Smile

Mummy5Mummy5

Ladybug said:
yeah we live in a yummy wee persimmon development Smile

Yeah right and Susie's gonna really understand what that is!!! Hee Hee

This is where you tell me Persimmon is an American company!!!!

noababynoababy
A persimmon is a fruit, are the houses deatched or semidetached?

LadybugLadybug
You get a real mixture of diff types of houses in newbuild estates ...
would love to tell you that mine's a huge detached mansion with rolling grounds...
However.... it's not quite Smile

LollyLolly
I had to call the police on the little buggers who live across from me lastnight. The parents have gone away for the wkd and left their 14 yr old daughter unsupervised. There were around 20 youths smashing bottles swearing shouting in the street, they then proceeded to beat up someone who started bleeding from the face. It was awful, called the police and they came took away the boys that hadn't ran off down the street, but the party carried on into the early hours, underage drinking the lot! I will be knocking on their door first thing Monday when they come home!

noababynoababy

Lolly said:
I had to call the police on the little buggers who live across from me lastnight. The parents have gone away for the wkd and left their 14 yr old daughter unsupervised. There were around 20 youths smashing bottles swearing shouting in the street, they then proceeded to beat up someone who started bleeding from the face. It was awful, called the police and they came took away the boys that hadn't ran off down the street, but the party carried on into the early hours, underage drinking the lot! I will be knocking on their door first thing Monday when they come home!

Good thing you are moving soon! Did you have a garage sale yet?

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews