Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Ectopic pregnancy

Shelly34Shelly34
posted 2 months 1 day ago
Hi! I am new on this forum. I don't have problem with conceiving. Or not yet. I just want some answers. In this past few weeks I heard something about ectopic pregnancy. I don't know anything about it. Because it's my friend's problem I want to know something about it because I want to be a support to her. Can you help me please?

jana1jana1
Hello Shelly! It's so nice of you. You are a good friend. I can tell you something about it, but not much. Ectopic pregnancy is a complication of pregnancy in which the embryo attaches outside the uterus. Signs and symptoms classically include abdominal pain and vaginal bleeding. Those who have previously had an ectopic pregnancy are at much higher risk of having another one. Patients may be at higher risk for ectopic pregnancy with advancing age. Hope I helped you a little bit.

susy123susy123
Welcome to the forum Shelly. I have some knowledge about this topic. My brother's wife had an ectopic pregnancy. Firts off all, you must be aware the risk. I don't want to scare you but this is very hard and dangerous problem. It can be all OK. You need to be positive and support your friend. It's only you can do at this time. And that is the most important. She will need kind word and good ear.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews