Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I am just so helpless!

amiyah549amiyah549
posted 1 week 5 days ago
Life sometimes treats you very harshly. That is what happened with me. I got happily married to my long time fiancé and the love of my life in 2014. I was 32 at that time. Never knew things will turn out this way. In a matter of three years have had 5 MCs. In addition depression has struck me so bad that I just don’t want to live anymore. Seems like things are getting out of control. Keep having intrusive thoughts which has affected my personality. Relationship with my DH is on the rocks. Although everyone wants me to consult an RE. However I don’t want build up new hopes. As I have a feeling that it’s going to fail. Each and every day is a punishment for me. Where to go? What to do? Iam just so helpless.

Diana1998Diana1998
posted 1 week 1 day ago
Hi, dear,
I have read through your post, and I am certain that if you don’t see an RE, things will get out of hand. You have said that you got married to a long time fiancé at the age of 32 and since then you have had five miscarriages. If this is true, I have every reason to believe that you should actually consult a fertility expert. You see miscarriage is caused by some factors some of which constitute what is described as infertility. For instance, women with a scar in their womb cannot carry a pregnancy to fruition. They will always miscarry along the way. Also, I have a feeling that at your age, you are getting into the danger zone where your eggs have aged, and their quality has dropped. When this happens, the womb will always reject any egg that is fertilized and wants to attach itself to the uterine wall. The other probable cause of the problem is chromosomal defects. After fertilization, the father is supposed to contribute 23 chromosomes, and the mother should also contribute 23. Due to lifestyle and many other factors, chromosomes mutate, and it may result in more or fewer chromosomes in an embryo. When the body realizes this, it cannot allow the embryo to attach itself and grow. It rejects it leading to miscarriage. These and many other reasons make me believe that you need to see a fertility doctor help unravel the mystery.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews