Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Hello

elcelc
posted 3 months 1 hour ago
Hello im new to the forum and just wanted to share i have been having symptoms of smell aversions and heaving for two months now had a very light short period last month and now 2 days late and a bfn. I seem to be having lots of symptoms from peeing more, sore boobs had light cramping last week and get hiccups every day. I'm just driving myself crazy with symptom spotting ☹️ I've been using cheap pregnancy tests should I buy an expensive one?

skyler854skyler854
posted 2 months 2 weeks ago
Hi Elc. I can understand what you're going through. It sure can be frustrating. Please, don't let it get to you though. Remain calm. First, do share more about the period you had. You mentioned it was light. Was it more than just spotting? If yes, then it was probably AF. It could have been lighter for any reason. For instance, your diet. You might not have had enough iron intake over the previous month. You might have been sick. That can cause less bleeding. That would also explain the heaving and the smell aversions. The bfn suggests that you are looking too much into every symptom. These are symptoms of pregnancy. However, sometimes when you are TTC, you see symptoms that really aren't there. That might be happening to you too.

susy123susy123
posted 2 months 4 days ago
Sometimes our mind is playing games with us. I don't want to say that this is the case with you. Just want to be patient and after few days try with another test. Either way, something is happening, so if the test doesn't show pregnancy you should go to the doctor. You must determine what is going on.

susy123susy123
posted 2 months 4 days ago
Sometimes our mind is playing games with us. I don't want to say that this is the case with you. Just want to be patient and after few days try with another test. Either way, something is happening, so if the test doesn't show pregnancy you should go to the doctor. You must determine what is going on.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews