Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

I need a help please anyone suggest me

posted 6 years 5 months ago
I am 26 and trying for a baby for 2 yrs . but I have irregular periods and doctor told I have cyst . but I will get my periods in 36 days but this time it's lead to 60 day almost 2 month can any one pls help y so nu .. Even I did three times a hcg test everything came negative... Pls soon anyone can say me reason. ..

posted 6 years 5 months ago
I agree with comments above. You should see your doctor. Only they can tell what's happening with you. I'd advise you to do this asap and not to waste time. I don't think your symptoms show that you can't conceive, but still only doctor can tell. Even if there are problems with fertility, there are treatments, which can help for sure. I wish you all the best!

Join JustParents for free to reply


Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews