Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

lonely single parent

HeideRobitaHeideRobita
posted 8 months 1 day ago
I'm a single parent who's thinking of doing worthwhile things to do because I'm feeling so lonely. Anyone here who can tell me I am not alone? I'm going crazy! I do love my kids but they too have a life and sometimes they don't want me to be in it! Sad

AmberLarsonAmberLarson
posted 7 months 2 weeks ago
Hey!!! Of course, you aren't alone!!! Stop thinking these silly thoughts. It is just such period. It will pass away soon. Please, try to find some activity, which can really absorb your mind. Some sport, cooking, a book, painting. Try anything and find yours.

HeideRobitaHeideRobita
posted 7 months 1 week ago
Thank you! A lot of times I've attempted to invite myself in their movie dates with friends and dinners, but perhaps it's just a stage that they - and maybe I - undergo. I've been used to being with them often so now I feel kind of down and lonely. In fact, when I read about phone counselling online, I decided to give it a try. It was enlightening to talk to someone professional.

What do you usually do to 'forget' that your teens are just being the way they are - teens? Sad

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews