Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

women infertility

ZaidiZaidi
posted 1 year 7 months ago
This is really a sad thing to know. I don't disagree with the intensity of the problem but at the same time I would like to say that don't let the things get away from your hands so quickly. If you will act like this you will go into depression. Your husband is very supportive. He loves you and cares for you. Why are you trying to separate from each other? Stay calm and try to explore the alternatives like surrogacy or IVF to resolve your infertility.

ElinaWillsElinaWills
Hi!! Adney, hope you're in good health, came across your post, it reminded me of my times when dealing with infertility was terrible to go through. The sting of jealousy consumes you whenever someone around conceived. I know its hard but possible to deal with. Have you and your husband tried some fertility treatments? There is a lot these days. You can conceive naturally by assisted technology or you can go for a gestational surrogate.Surrogacy is not immoral. There a are tones of success stories which speaks of how much the surrogacy has added bliss into their lives. This is not just something bad or untradiotnal. It's just like any other fertility treatment. Convince your husband for it. Search about it. I have a very successful experience of it. For your information, I I have low ovarian reseve, and my chances were very low of conceiving naturally. So we searched our options and decided for surrogacy.. So dear, you don't have t be hearynroken, try to talk about it with our husband or cosnult fertility doctor. Wish you luck

ezabelezabel
Hey! Hugs to you lady! Stay strong. This must be a tough life to live. I could feel each word you wrote. I am also an infertile person. This exactly happens to me. But you got to trust your partner. If he is saying that he has no problem with your infertility than you got to trust him. I would suggest you consult your fertility doctor, you might come over any of the solutions that would be fine for you, Just never lose hope. struggle hard and go for the alternatives available.

miladeenmiladeen
posted 1 year 6 months ago
Hello. I am so sad for you. It appears to be exceptionally excruciating. Everyone have different kind of infertility. Infrequently individuals prematurely deliver and wind up infertility because of the cervix inadequacy. It might cause untimely births. It is treatable yet it requires investment. My sister had it thus she chose to go for surro. She went to a facility in Europe. She is living a happy life now.

Zoni09Zoni09
posted 1 year 5 months ago
Hi Honey, Hope you are doing good. The false result is sometimes due to a Lower amount of HCG and sometimes due to strips problem. I recommended you to check 2 to 5 strips. If you think you are the pregnant concern with a doctor. There are some early sign of pregnancy you will feel pain in periods date. Periods will stop. If you eat any think cold your body temperature will be cold same if you eat anything Hot your body temperature will also be Hot. So Don't rely on single strips. Waiting for your good news.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews