Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Help Me Get Knowledgeable Ideas

Irene5Irene5
posted 1 year 3 weeks ago
I really appreciate your warm welcome people. Right now I am much aware of what this platform is all about and what it deals with. I am looking forward to receiving your knowledgeable advice concerning my current situation, which will be of great help to me.

As I said earlier on I have been in marriage for two years now, and I am looking forward to trying to conceive soon. I am however, worried about the entire process. I just want to ask for your knowledgeable advices on what I can do so that I may conceive safely.

BraxtonBraxton
posted 1 year 3 weeks ago
Hello@ Irene.
I would urge you not to be scared because everything will soon be restored to normal. I have a friend who once had the same condition, but he managed to survive it. You certainly should learn how to manage your stress level. This way you will be able to set the apt methods to solve your case.

Monica_SmithMonica_Smith
posted 1 year 6 days ago
Hey dear, what I would suggest you first is to relax and just not stress about it! Then you can lay some groundwork by contacting your healthcare provider to see if you are in the baby-making shape! Start taking folic acid a month prior from trying to conceive! Another good advice that may help you conceive a healthy baby: kick any unhealthy habits (like drinking, smoking, or using drugs), get yourself to a healthy weight, and limit your caffeine to less than 300 milligrams a day (about 16 ounces of coffee). Rest you health care provider will tell you what diet you should follow and what nutrition you should take! Good luck xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews