Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Irene5 - Newbie

Irene5Irene5
posted 4 months 3 weeks ago
Hello guys! I am Irene, a newbie to this site. I’m 26 years old and my husband is 33 years old. Our marriage on the other hand is 2 years old. We are looking forward to trying to conceive. My friend Alice referred me to this site for guidance. And, I just created my new account.

When joining this forum I was and I am still optimistic that you will advise me aptly. I would therefore, like to know what this site is all about. Are there any expenses associated? What terms should I abide by? Thanks!

HilaWriterHilaWriter
Hello@ Irene
Welcome to the most reliable forum. I just want you to know that you are not the first one to join this site. Many people have been able to use this site to address their issues and have been helped to solve problems affecting their lives. The site receives new members each day.
I would like you to know that this site does not necessarily involve any costs. In any case, no one should request any payments from you. What is only required is creation of an account from where you will be able to address your issues. Also, you can be able to share your experiences concerning different matters. Above all, you should understand that this site is available all the time. It operates on a 24 hours basis every single day.
This site majorly involves discussion of issues concerning marriage, infertility, sex, miscarriage, trying to conceive and parenting. With this platform one is able to address issues that affect them. You can be able to ask any question without fear and the question is attended to with different people. I wish you all the best as you enjoy you time here. I am certain you will learn new ideas.

BraxtonBraxton
Hello@ Irene
You much welcome @ Irene. Using this site you will be able to get solutions to most problems that are affects you. You will be able to post your issue and there are many people who will advise you aptly. I am looking forward to replying to your questions soon.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews