Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Irene5 - Newbie

Irene5Irene5
posted 7 months 3 weeks ago
Hello guys! I am Irene, a newbie to this site. I’m 26 years old and my husband is 33 years old. Our marriage on the other hand is 2 years old. We are looking forward to trying to conceive. My friend Alice referred me to this site for guidance. And, I just created my new account.

When joining this forum I was and I am still optimistic that you will advise me aptly. I would therefore, like to know what this site is all about. Are there any expenses associated? What terms should I abide by? Thanks!

BraxtonBraxton
posted 7 months 3 weeks ago
Hello@ Irene
You much welcome @ Irene. Using this site you will be able to get solutions to most problems that are affects you. You will be able to post your issue and there are many people who will advise you aptly. I am looking forward to replying to your questions soon.

leenahaydenleenahayden
posted 2 months 2 days ago
Hey, Irene. Welcome to this forum. You don't have to worry about a thing. Good luck TTC. You will conceive soon. It would be great if you keep us updated. This is a great forum. People here are very supportive and helpful. You will surely have a great time here.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews