Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Please Advise Me Aptly

BraxtonBraxton
posted 7 months 3 weeks ago
Hello guys! Let me take this opportunity to thank you once again for allowing me to share my endless cases here. I’m here again with no doubts that you guys will help me solve this challenge that has just erupted in my marriage. The last time I was here, I had a problem with my husband’s interest in me. I want you to know that your advice worked and I managed to win back his attention.

It is so unfortunate that he has now taken another direction, which in one way or another affects me so much. Early in our marriage he used to report back home earlier unlike now days. For the past two weeks he has been coming home late at night with an excuse that his attending to very delicate matters at work.

I don’t understand how these matters are just coming up when I’m really yearning for his company putting in mind that we have a child who needs attention from us. I’ve fears that he might have started cheating on me. We haven’t been in bad terms for quite a while and I won’t wish to. Please serve me with tips on how to deal with this issue.

Irene5Irene5
Hello @ Braxton
I’m so sorry about the challenges you are going through. I’m well versed about matters pertaining marriage and I have no doubts that whatever tips I am about to post on this forum will be of great help to you.
First of all, watch the kind of friends your husband is spending time with. Friends are at times a menace when it comes to causing havocs in one’s family. Your husband need to know that he’s now a father and that he should reduce the number of friends he spends time with. Have a talk with your husband and make him understand that he has added responsibility on his back.

nooranoora
I’m sorry your DH makes you feel this way. My situation is pretty the same. Idk maybe it’s just because we are women and we always tend to suspect and think up stuff. But I’ve noticed my husband acting weird. I feel that something is wrong during last 2 months. He works all the time. He is sad and irritated. I know he is working a lot so we'll be able to pay for our surrogacy. All this time I tried to calm myself and find reasons why he is like this. But things became worse on Friday. Someone called him and he went to another room and closed the door! He never did that before! He was talking so quietly I didn't catch a word. When I asked him what was that he said "It's work." I know we should talk. I think I will notice if he lies. But to be honest, I’m afraid… What if my suspicions are true? What if he cheats? I won’t be able to cope with it…

JohnnieJohnnie
posted 6 months 2 weeks ago
Hey honey. I would advise you to ask him directly about it. Instead of being suspicious. The uncertainty can often be worse than knowing the truth. Remind him how his actions must be affecting your child. I hope he sees the error of his ways.On top of it all, just stay strong. Good luck.

LaverneLaverne
posted 6 months 2 weeks ago
Well dear, that’s very personal matter of yours. I don’t know what to say to you. I think you should keep on trusting your husband until you have a proof if he is cheating on you are not. Sometimes we are thinking in the wrong direction. He might be having any important work to attend and that is why he comes home. Your main focus should be on your baby. If you give your attention to the baby it will help you quite enough.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews