Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Infertility issue

mariannemarianne
posted 10 months 4 weeks ago
Hi! I am new on this forum. I would like to share with my story. I am 31 years old. I am married for 3 years. My husband and me are trying to conceive a child all this time but nothing is happening. I went to my doctor and he sad that everything is fine with. My husband went to made some tests and we are waiting for results. I want to have my own child and I am scared that wish wont come true.

snjeza1snjeza1
posted 10 months 4 weeks ago
Hi Marianne! I know that is difficult to face with that problem. I was at the similar situation. Don't be sad. Maybe it's not a big problem. Wait for the test results. You cannot do much about that before you got a test result. But if you are thinking about it all the time it's worse. I hope that everything will be fine. I want to hear from you when got the results. Take care.

melisaadamsmelisaadams
posted 10 months 3 weeks ago
- My blog
Hey

Your story makes me feel sad. It takes a lot of time and efforts. I just want to tell you that keep going and change your life.

Everything will come to you at the right time. You will feel good.

Much Love,

jana1jana1
Dear Marianne, I emphatize with you. It's not easy to deal with so mach pain. I will pray for you. You must be strong and try not to think the worst. When you get the result let us know. No metter what I and the others will be with you. Take it easy.

susy123susy123
Hi Marianne! I am so sad when someone have a problem to concieve. I agree with Jana1. You must think positive. I believe that everything will be fine. Maybe it's hard to think positive when you are sad but now it's only you can do. When you get the test result you will know how to deal with it no metter what. I believe I speak in the name all of us hear on this forum that we will help you to deal with it by advice or by comfort.

mariannemarianne
Thank you all. It's better when you have someone to talk about problems. Your massages helped me and know I am in a better mood. I will let you know when we got the test result. Thank you once again. You are so kind.

snjeza2snjeza2
Hello Marianne! I want you to know that no metter wthat the test result show there is always some kind of solution. Maybe you feel desperate but you mustn't be. It wont do any good to you or to your husband. Keep calm and take care of your self. I wish you well. I hope that will be everything the way you are wanting. I will waiting for you to let us know the news.

mariannemarianne
Again, thank you all. Your comforting words are helped me so much. I wish that this waiting time passes fast. Maybe it would be good, maybe a bad news but I think that it would be easier to deal with the problem if we know what is the problem. I will let you know as soon as possible.

jana1jana1
You are right. It is easier to deal with problems if you not what are the problems. Heads up and try to live your life normally. You and your husband must be a support to each other. Everything is easier if you have someone to talk to. Take it easy. Bye.

mariannemarianne
Hi! I would like to share the news with. Yesterday afternoon we got the test result. It shows that everything is OK. I am very happy because of that. But now I am confused. I don' know what to do after that. Obviously, there is something wrong when I cannot stay pregnant. Can you give me some advice what to do?

snjeza1snjeza1
Hi Marianne! I am glad that the test results are fine. It doesn't mean that something is wrong. Maybe it is a minor problem. Visit your doctor and talk about the issue. Maybe you just must relax. Or watch for your diet.

jana1jana1
Hey! I am very happy that test result is fine. It's better that way. You have to now concetrate on your health. Long walks and relaxing massages are welcome. I think that your doctor should know better. But I also think that it isn't always a medical problem. If the test results are Ok maybe you just have to wait. I wish you all the best.

snjeza2snjeza2
Great news. I am glad that you shared that news with us. Think positive. I am sure that everything would be OK. If you are in position you may afford to you and your husband a long vacation. A change of place will do you good. I wish you the best in life. Take a good care of yourself. I hope your wish will come true.

susy123susy123
Yes Marianne, that is a great news. You mustn't think different. Think positive and stay calm. I agree that the change of place may help. If you have the opportunity, try that. The time with your husband in some quiet place is great idea. We are hear if you want to share hopes and dreams with someone. Or your fears.

TrinityTrinity
posted 10 months 2 weeks ago
Hi, Marianne.
Your problem is a common one among us. You have come to the right forum where you will get the best advice aimed at assisting you to become a happy mother; therefore, you should not worry at all. It is true that you could be harboring fears due to your age. All you need to do is to remain focused on the present and let the doctor focus on you on the question of becoming pregnant. In case you smoke and drink alcohol, then it is high time you abstained from the vices as they have an adverse impact on TTC. If you have been eating processed food, then you need to drop them and start eating foods that are high in antioxidants, proteins, oils, and omega3. You need to maximize on the intake of folic acid, and you also need multivitamins and mineral supplements which will enhance your conception and help in eliminating developmental disorders in your baby. For now, just wait for your husband's results. If they come out negative, go with him to the nearest fertility clinic, and you will be surprised at the speed at which your problem will get diagnosed and treated. There exist several options for all the fertility issues that affect you. Good luck.

kellyK1kellyK1
Hi dear. I know what you are feeling right now. I can understand you condition and you want to have the lovely motherhood time with your baby. After reading your post, all I can say you have the golden opportunity to make the things happens in your life and you can become the mother. My dear friend, I also had gone through the same situation in my life and I also wait for the result. I never lose the hope and always keep the mind positive. Now you do not need to lose the hope and I am here to suggest you beneficial advice. This time you need the complete support, love and care of your partner. You should not lose the hope and I am pretty sure everything would work in the favor of you. Surely you can become the mother of the lovely baby and conceive the healthy baby soon. You need to maintain the hormones and regular check the sperm counts of your husband. It helps in boosting the hope and you can conceive the baby. You should motivate your partner and hope for the best in life.
I am pretty sure, everything would be perfect in your life and you just need to check the sperm counts. You need to support your partner and go for the morning walk daily with him. You both need to have the healthy meal daily and eat the green leafy and high nutrients foods daily. It helps in keeping the hormones balancing and you can drink the fresh juice daily. It enhances the quality of the sperms and gives the best result to you. You should not get panic and hope for the best.

mariannemarianne
When I post this topic I did'n feel good. I was so depressive, without a hope. You gave me hope, my ladies. I didn' think that i would so much advices and support massages. You are so great. I feel so much better.

snjeza1snjeza1
It's nice to hear that you are feeling better because of our support. We are here for you when ever you are feeling down and want to share that with someone. All of us here are suffered or still suffering an issue similar to yours. We understand how you feel. Try to be positive no metter how hard it is.

jana1jana1
Dear Marianne, don't hesitate. If you want to share you problem with someone you can rely on us. Sometimes we all need an advice or just someone who understand what are we going through. Here we are, a one big family. No one will judge you.

susy123susy123
Nice to hear from you again. I hope that the next you post something it would be a good news. I want that for you. Don,t be depressive. I am sure you will find a way to defeat your issue. Goodbye my dear and stay well.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews