Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I am still trying to conceive

Diana1998Diana1998
posted 7 months 3 weeks ago
Hi melisaadams,
I am sorry to hear your story. It is a sad one but you don’t need to give up. I know how painful it is especially to a married woman who cannot give birth. Infertility has become a big problem in the modern world and is affecting about 25% of the population. Research shows that the problem does not just affect women but men as well. Luckily, advancement in technology is making things better. It is now possible for a woman who does not ovulate to conceive and give birth to a baby. Also, those whose womb cannot carry a baby to full term can seek the services of a surrogate mother. So what does this mean? That you should not worry so much just because you cannot conceive. All you need to do melisa is to seek assistance. Perhaps you need to do some research on clinics that offer IVF so that you approach them for help. Now from your explanation, it is not very clear why you cannot conceive. This is why I recommend that you seek the services of a fertility doctor so that he advises you on the right approach to follow. The doctor will examine you and identify the reason why you are unable to give birth. He will then decide whether you can benefit from IVF or surrogacy. The next thing that will be done is to put you on a program that can help you achieve your goal. At this point, I think you can now relax and look forward to having a baby.

joannjjjoannjj
posted 4 months 3 weeks ago
So sorry for what you're going through. I know this is hard. I really understand how you feel. I feel the same way. It hurts so much. My DH & I’ve been trying to have baby for 7yrs. Unfortunately we still have no kids. We tried clomid, IUI, IVF. When we tried to do IVF my body didn’t response well to the meds. So we ended up doing IUI but no success. Then we did IVF. They gave me other strong meds. I’ve got preg but lost it last week. I was devastated… I thought that it would be ok at last. When I read you post, it came back again… The pain I had… But knowing that you are not alone in this endeavor gives me a lot of support. Be strong in your faith. We all should be. Talk to your DH about your feelings. I'm sure he will understand the situation. Same thing happened to us (me &DH). Most of men don’t show their emotions. They don’t like to see us going through this. But we have to let out emotions out. We have to vent it somehow. I’m still positive that I'm going to get pregnant again. Hopefully naturally but if we need to do ivf again or use donor eggs, I'll do it. Hang in there. Don’t give up hope. Take care.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews