Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Can't get pregnant

Diana1998Diana1998
posted 1 year 4 months ago
Hi Arman,
I am back again to see where you have reached. I remember having spent a few minutes advising you on what you need to do. As I said earlier, your husband may not freely go for tests, because so far studies show that both men and women are affected in the same measure. In fact, the ratio of men and women suffering from infertility is currently at 50:50. Meaning that you all have chances of being infertile. However, since you said that you have gone for tests and they show that you are super fine, you need to convince your hubby to go for examination. This, you may not succeed on your own. However, with the help of your husband’s clansmen, I think he will succumb to pressure and accept to be examined. Now the tricky part of it is that men feel demeaned when it is discovered that they are infertile. I have had cases where some of them have committed suicide. It means that you need to tread carefully here. If I were you I would delegate this tasks to my brother-in-law. Let them talk to their brother and I am sure he will give in. Also, he should be made to understand that some form of infertility can be treated. So what does it mean? That once the doctors have ascertained the nature of infertility that is afflicting him, it’s possible that corrective measures could be taken. This is critical since it could allow you to conceive and give birth.
Hi Arman,
I am back again to see where you have reached. I remember having spent a few minutes advising you on what you need to do. As I said earlier, your husband may not freely go for tests, because so far studies show that both men and women are affected by the same measure. In fact, the ratio of men and women suffering from infertility is currently at 50:50. Meaning that you all have chances of being infertile. However, since you said that you have gone for tests and they show that you are super fine, you need to convince your hubby to go for examination. This, you may not succeed on your own. However, with the help of your husband’s clansmen, I think he will succumb to pressure and accept to be examined. Now the tricky part of it is that men feel demeaned when it is discovered that they are infertile. I have had cases where some of them have committed suicide. It means that you need to tread carefully here. If I were you I would delegate this tasks to my brother-in-law. Let them talk to their brother and I am sure he will give in. Also, he should be made to understand that some form of infertility can be treated. So what does it mean? That once the doctors have ascertained the nature of infertility that is afflicting him, it’s possible that corrective measures could be taken. This is critical since it could allow you to conceive and give birth.

Megan1Megan1
posted 1 year 1 month ago
I'm so sorry you can't conceive, girls. I am sorry AF showing up. I hate that every month. I feel your pain and feel your disappointment. This month I am not taking any medicine. No clomid, nothing. I want to try naturally. My suggestion, take a month of for your body recover from all kind of medicines you have in your body. I am taking some kind of Chinese herbs. It's all natural that make from herbs. So far I feel good about it. Don't really know when I ovulate but I will keep my eye to that. Take it easy and take care of yourself. Don't stress yourself.

Caguioa747Caguioa747
posted 7 months 4 weeks ago
i've heard good things about preseed. i tracked ovulation and cervical mucus, and also used ovulation tests which confirmed ovulation for me really since cm was definitely reliable and a faster indicator before the tests turned positive. it took us 5 months still but plenty of people get pregnant much quicker. hope you're one of the lucky ones!

freiemma_lovfreiemma_lov
posted 7 months 3 weeks ago
I used the ovulation calc apps before as well. but it depends on a woman I guess. because of no matter what it did not work out for us.
which is why went for IVF. Hopefully, this is going to be our lucky round.
Fingers crossed.

MrsJohnsonMrsJohnson
posted 3 months 2 weeks ago

freiemma_lov said:
I used the ovulation calc apps before as well. but it depends on a woman I guess. because of no matter what it did not work out for us.
which is why went for IVF. Hopefully, this is going to be our lucky round.
Fingers crossed.
That's a good point. Nowadays you may use ovulation calculator apps as well as ovulation kits as this site suggests to know to best day for conceiving. But still visiting a doctor is a priority. You said your results are fine, but you husband just refuses to do tests. You should speak with him calmly about that, if he's serious about your relationship he would listen to you. I wish you luck and God bless you.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews