Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

How can i get out of infertility?

minaminaminamina
posted 1 year 9 months ago
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 8 years. 5 years ago I was diagnosed with PCOS. Treatments and medications didn't work for us. Unfortunately nothing gave result. Now I'm looking into donor eggs option. Recently I made some medical tests at a local hospital. In a couple of days I will go to new reproductive center which opened in nearby town. I hope it will help me to know if I'm ready for using donor eggs. This option seems great for me. I feel like it will help us to become parents. I'm sorry I can't help you with information about clinics. I don't know much about European centers. As I'm only at the beginning of my path to parenthood I don't have much information to share. I hope you will find all you need here.

Hila1996Hila1996
posted 1 year 8 months ago
Hi
Let also take this opportunity to welcome you here and guarantee that you have joined the right team that will help you find a solution. A fertility problem is not a small issue, and so one should be prepared to share the problem out so that he can get help. Note that you are not alone in this problem. There are plenty of women out there who go through the fertility problem. Some of them get a solution to the problem while a few of them end up dying childless. You should be optimistic that you have found the right platform and that a solution to your problem will be found. Now I want to start by telling you that science has evolved so much that women who never imagined that they could sire children have more children than they need. Thanks to IVF, IUI, and surrogacy. It doesn’t matter the cause of your infertility. The idea is that once the doctors discover the cause of your problem, they will recommend a solution to the problem. Now, lady, I think you are just on the right course. Just ensure that you get tested so that the cause of the infertility is identified. This way, it will be possible to recommend a procedure that will give a solution to your problem. If you can ovulate, then I suggest that you go for IVF. An egg will be extracted from your ovaries and fertilized in the lab. Later on, it will be transferred to your womb for implantation. This way you will become a happy mother.

ZaidiZaidi
posted 1 year 6 months ago
Dear Sofia, it is hard to tell any woman to be patient especially when she knows that everything has gone out of hands. Your life right now seems really tough. You must be feeling like standing a dead end street. This is what you are apprehending wrongly. The picture is completely different. The road has several open paths before you. It is up to you that which path you want to select. I hope that you find your appropriate path soon.

ElinaWillsElinaWills
Hey, SofiaWest, I hope you have got better results or may have been conceived by now. Dear, I feel you truly, the grief and anxiety a woman has to go through with failed attempts of TTC. And you feel a lot of pressure because infertility is considered a woman issue, despite the fact, half of the work is done by the male. I don't know why we have to be responsible for being infertile. But, I have learned how to deal with external bullies who always blame you for being infertile. But Hun, if you still looking for answers, I would suggest you try surrogacy. If nothing is working. Because these days it seems to me the only promising route to motherhood. I am pursuing one and excited to meet my surrogate. BTW, the child would be biologically mine, even though I won't be carrying it. Awaiting for the update

pearlpearl
hello ssofiawest. Nice name. you are looking upset. Indirect I am feeling depressed for you. it’s a pinpoint where you have to worried about it. I mean there is some reason but you don’t have any reason. In spite of this, you are not getting pregnant. how’s it possible. I think you are suffering from unexplained infertility problems. Don’t let yourself down. Now there are many recommendations and clinics are working. Mostly couple has a fight this level. But this requires a lot of patience. You have to keep your feet strong and stuck on a single point. Visit some clinics related to infertility and consult with them about your problems. Wish you all the best dear.Smile

ezabelezabel
Hey! I feel so sorry for your condition. I know how it feels about not being able to conceive. This is a tough stage. Just relax. Keep yourself surrounded with cheerful thoughts. Stressing over things make them even more complicated. How long have you been TTC? Because before moving towards any conclusion you must look for infertility test. Conceiving time period varies from person to person and circumstances. You might conceive naturally later on. But there must be a two year of TTC period before going for any sort of infertility treatment. Hope the results are positive. If not, don’t get disheartened. If it’s been a year or two get your infertility test done. Good luck. Keep trying.

miladeenmiladeen
posted 1 year 5 months ago
Hello. I am so sad for you. I know it must be hard for you. I have faced infertility for 10 years. The reason was unknown. I went for medicines however fizzled. I additionally went for IUI yet it bombed in the second cycle as well. I was worried. At last, I chose to go for surrog. I am cheerful that I picked it. For it, I went to a facility in Europe. Presently I have an infant. I am an upbeat mother. The babies are the same if it is given birth to you or not. They both have a place with the parents. I trust you will get it.

KenethJamesKenethJames
posted 1 year 5 months ago
Hi Sofia. How are you doing? I hope its all fine. I am really sorry for what you are doing though. Don't stress your self out. It will happen. Why don't you consider surrogacy? I wish you good luck. Take care.

AmberAmber
posted 1 year 4 months ago
I'm glad I'm not alone. I just saw my mother and sister in law yesterday and most of the conversation was about DH and I having a child. Lucky for me they're very supportive. I always get the ‘don’t be sad, you’ll be a mom’ or don't think about or you can't stress about it. I’m lucky to have supportive friends. But most of these people are people with children already. I just think for the people who conceived very easily, they have no idea just how perfect everything has to align to get pregnant! I must admit, I never realized how much of a process it was, and how many different reasons there could be for infertility. I had a friend tell me the other day to just relax and act like I am already pregnant. Somehow she believes I will get pregnant just like that after 4 years of trying by just relaxing. They just don’t get it… They don’t know how it feels when you’re ttcing for years and nothing happens. It's good that we have somewhere to go (this site) where others are in the same situation and understand. DH gets very stressed because at his job all his friends ask him when he's going to have a baby and that makes him feel bad about himself. I guess is not only us that get it.

Zoni09Zoni09
posted 1 year 4 months ago
Hi Dear, Firstly I sweet hug to you. Secondly, I understand your feelings. I am also facing the same issue. I know its hard to fail after conceive. Well, I suggested you find a True doctor and do the proper checkup. Here is clinic BioTexCom in Ukraine. If you think its better option so you should also visit there. Well, I am in process of IVF Treatment and I hope this time will be successful. So you might also soon got pregnant. So Just relax, Don't think too much. Wish you Good luck.

Diana1998Diana1998
posted 1 year 2 months ago
Hi sophiawest!
I am sorry to learn that you have been TTC for some time now but you have not managed to conceive. However, I want to congratulate you for coming here. I am sure you will get the opportunity to share your TTC journey with good ladies here who have different inspiring stories. You will also learn some of the options that ladies who find it difficult to conceive resort to. Note that many ladies who have found themselves in your shoes have finally found help here. Now I have on several occasions advised ladies that they should not lose hope just because they are unable to conceive naturally. Technological advancement has allowed women to access and benefit from the latest technology which has helped many of them become happy mothers. IVF, surrogacy, and IUI are some of the options available. If you can produce mature eggs but you suffer from blocked fallopian tubes which makes it difficult for the egg to be fertilized, IVF may be your best option. If your womb is scarred such that it cannot allow a fertilized egg to attach itself, then you may resort to surrogacy. Also, ladies who cannot ovulate but their womb is ok may choose surrogacy on the donated egg. So from this discussion, it is clear that there are solutions to all causes of infertility. As such all that you need to do is to identify the cause of your infertility and choose an appropriate treatment option to help you conceive. Visit your RE and discuss this so that a solution can be found.

latieshabelllatieshabell
posted 22 hours 46 minutes ago
I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but it way too costly, i couldn't afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Dr Zico, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i use his herbal soap and i got pregnant.l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT , will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: zicoherbalhome@gmail.com

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews