Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Can the age after 35 years affect fertility?

mumymumy
posted 11 months 1 week ago
Can the age after 35 years affect fertility? Due to a prolonged delay of marrying and conceiving, I came to regret later. Right now, I am in a mess of thoughts without an iota of idea what I would do. I wasted myself with the little childhood escapades that blinded me from reality. At the age of twenty-eight years, I could not master the tranquillity of marriage neither was I interested in anything that will disrupt my normal single life. I forgot the idea that the more I grew older the more my fertility was declining. It was not lost on me when I tried to conceive at that age but due to the heavy indulgence of pills, I couldn’t conceive. I intended to get a baby of myself and be happy later on in life. But it didn’t happen. I had mixed feelings to give up and do tubal legation and forget about siring a child. The conscience and guilt put me off and I could not try to do it. I was desperate to get a child but my age was advancing at a very high rate. After a thorough consultation, I decided to go for check up. Nothing amiss was found but my ovaries and uterus were all in order. The main problem was that at such an age, the ovaries were unable to produce quality eggs. The eggs could not be fertilised by sperms. I am living desperately and I would prefer IVF egg donation to the tubal legation. I would request those in the forum to help me to end my wait and desperation.

dazzyshahudazzyshahu
posted 9 months 1 day ago
Hello and welcome friend at this online open platform. I like your way of sharing your personal problem at this digital platform that is beneficial for you to get valuable information from others life experience that create win-win situation for you to easily overcome this horrible problem in your life. It is universal fact that the age is very responsible factor for infertility. You have to accept that at the age of 35 it is little harder to conceive naturally. I am one of the lucky one who defeated my infertility problem to conceive naturally at age of 35 with appropriate planning and real bonding with husband to understand each other physical needs and emotional very well to make proper balance in marriage life that is profitable plan in long term. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. I am feeling happy to share my personal life experience that is beneficial for you to overcome this difficult situation in professional way.
You should be very informative to understand your body signal very well that create easy to conceive platform for you that help you to achieve your target in limited time period like me. You can easily overcome all pregnancy related problem to understand all symptoms that help you in many ways. It is very important to have regular period cycle that helps you to conceive effectively with suitable time planning. You should understand it indicate that your body hormone level is not in balance. You can easily manage hormone imbalance with proper balanced diet and healthy lifestyle to provide sufficient nutrition to your body for smooth working smooth working. I hope my valuable Information guide you right path to convert your dream into reality.

RachelJ05RachelJ05
posted 4 months 1 week ago
Hey there sweetie! I hope you are doing good. Welcome to the forum.You have come to the perfect platform for your problem. Here many women will be able to help you because they are also facing problems like you. Yes, Age is a major cause of infertility. It's better if you conceive before 30 because after that, every year the chances of you conceiving naturally decrease. The main reason behind this is that after the 30s, your body is getting old so it's also becoming infertile. I feel so bad for you. You struggled so much to become a mother but still unlucky. Why don't you just try surrogacy? It's something that helped me with my dream, maybe it can help you too. I know how hard it is for you, but please don't lose hope, stay strong, and don't stress yourself. Stressing yourself will decrease the chances to conceive. And let me tell you one more thing, Age also affects your IVF process. Good Luck! Much Love!

jasmin909jasmin909
posted 4 months 1 week ago
Hi there, I hope you are doing great. There is a relationship between women’s age and fertility. Women are born with all the eggs they will ever have, so as a woman ages there are chances that her eggs age with her and as a result it is getting lower in quantity and quality. Unfortunatly age is not something we can control. But if you want a baby or another baby, and you’re in a relationship, you can have a conversation with your partner sooner rather than later. There are also studies that shows that the age of male partner also impact on chance of conception, time to pregnancy, risk of miscarriage and the health of the child. Having said that, I would also like to say there are many women who are becoming pregnant naturally in their 40’s so every case and every individual is different. I wish you good luck!!1

ElinaWillsElinaWills
posted 2 months 3 weeks ago
hey mummy, hope you are in a great health. As for your question, yes, age is the key factor which causes infertility. However, it varies from person to person. but doctors agreed that the ovarian reserve tends to reduce after the age of 30. It keeps reducing until menopause. But there are cases where I have seen women experiencing early menopause at the age of 29. So it all depends upon your body. How it responds to hormonal receptors. The best way to know your cause of infertility is to see obgyn in order to determine the real cause. Then deciding which assisted reproductive technique suits you. There are quite few ICSI, IVF, and surrogacy. You can research what is best for you. There is no absolute end to fertility. If you can't conceive naturally, you have other assisted conception method to opt for. Moreover, the quality of the eggs can be enhanced by maintaining a healthy diet and certain medications. But for that consult with your doctor. Good luck!!

racheliquaracheliqua
posted 2 months 2 weeks ago
Hi! I'd like to share my story with you.I'm 36 year old. After my first childbirth i got hyperplasia of uterine epithelium they said before it gets worse you've to opt for the hysterectomy, for me that was the hardest decision of my life because we were a young couple and just two years after my marriage i had to go through this when i wanted more children. Honestly, i didn't handle it well. Now i think I could've done better i went into depression and started acting like that's the end of the world but that's not so in situations like these you have to be emotionally intelligent and it's better to get over such situations as quickly as possible. Stress only going to ruin your ability to think about your future. With today's technology almost everything's possible, there are many other procedures to have a child surrogacy is one of them and also you'll be given many options in future there's not much to worry about good luck for your future.

racheliquaracheliqua
posted 2 months 2 weeks ago
Hi! I'd like to share my story with you.I'm 36 year old. After my first childbirth i got hyperplasia of uterine epithelium they said before it gets worse you've to opt for the hysterectomy, for me that was the hardest decision of my life because we were a young couple and just two years after my marriage i had to go through this when i wanted more children. Honestly, i didn't handle it well. Now i think I could've done better i went into depression and started acting like that's the end of the world but that's not so in situations like these you have to be emotionally intelligent and it's better to get over such situations as quickly as possible. Stress only going to ruin your ability to think about your future. With today's technology almost everything's possible, there are many other procedures to have a child surrogacy is one of them and also you'll be given many options in future there's not much to worry about good luck for your future.

miladeenmiladeen
posted 1 month 5 days ago
I trust she will be a mother soon. Hope she will be fine too. I hope that she would not confront any difficulty. Truly infertility is so difficult to declare. I know it must be a hard time for a lady yet she needs to go through it. I have faced infertility for 10 years. The reason for my infertility was unknown. I went for IUI yet fizzled. I had borne the torment of the technique however it was destiny. I was infertile however I didnt lose trust in this way, at last, I chose to go for surrogac following 10 years. I went to a clinic in Europe. I have a child now. I have no more stresses. I trust each lady would be honoured with a child. It is a blessing and people should recogniz it.

Zoni09Zoni09
posted 1 week 4 days ago
Hi Honey, Thanks for sharing your problem with us. Well, There are little Hard to conceive at age 35. But there are almost 60% to 70% Chances. I believe you will be a mother soon. Forget your depression and relax your self. Care about your diet. Wish you the happy life ahead.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews