Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Can the age after 35 years affect fertility?

mumymumy
posted 4 months 1 week ago
Can the age after 35 years affect fertility? Due to a prolonged delay of marrying and conceiving, I came to regret later. Right now, I am in a mess of thoughts without an iota of idea what I would do. I wasted myself with the little childhood escapades that blinded me from reality. At the age of twenty-eight years, I could not master the tranquillity of marriage neither was I interested in anything that will disrupt my normal single life. I forgot the idea that the more I grew older the more my fertility was declining. It was not lost on me when I tried to conceive at that age but due to the heavy indulgence of pills, I couldn’t conceive. I intended to get a baby of myself and be happy later on in life. But it didn’t happen. I had mixed feelings to give up and do tubal legation and forget about siring a child. The conscience and guilt put me off and I could not try to do it. I was desperate to get a child but my age was advancing at a very high rate. After a thorough consultation, I decided to go for check up. Nothing amiss was found but my ovaries and uterus were all in order. The main problem was that at such an age, the ovaries were unable to produce quality eggs. The eggs could not be fertilised by sperms. I am living desperately and I would prefer IVF egg donation to the tubal legation. I would request those in the forum to help me to end my wait and desperation.

dazzyshahudazzyshahu
posted 2 months 1 day ago
Hello and welcome friend at this online open platform. I like your way of sharing your personal problem at this digital platform that is beneficial for you to get valuable information from others life experience that create win-win situation for you to easily overcome this horrible problem in your life. It is universal fact that the age is very responsible factor for infertility. You have to accept that at the age of 35 it is little harder to conceive naturally. I am one of the lucky one who defeated my infertility problem to conceive naturally at age of 35 with appropriate planning and real bonding with husband to understand each other physical needs and emotional very well to make proper balance in marriage life that is profitable plan in long term. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. I am feeling happy to share my personal life experience that is beneficial for you to overcome this difficult situation in professional way.
You should be very informative to understand your body signal very well that create easy to conceive platform for you that help you to achieve your target in limited time period like me. You can easily overcome all pregnancy related problem to understand all symptoms that help you in many ways. It is very important to have regular period cycle that helps you to conceive effectively with suitable time planning. You should understand it indicate that your body hormone level is not in balance. You can easily manage hormone imbalance with proper balanced diet and healthy lifestyle to provide sufficient nutrition to your body for smooth working smooth working. I hope my valuable Information guide you right path to convert your dream into reality.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews