Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I never knew the cause of my infertility

mumymumy
posted 4 months 2 weeks ago
No one knew where the problem of infertility came from. Even the doctors could not understand. After several checkups, everyone considered me infertile. I always used the trial and error method of conception but none worked. After visiting several clinics, I was always diagnosed with the wrong cause. Every other doctor purported it was a fibroid tumour. But nothing of the sort was true. Visiting a gynaecologist and examining my uterus properly, it was established it had some defects. Notwithstanding the pain of having a false promise of siring a child, I actually gave up and lost hope with life. The condition could not be treatable. If it were, I would only be subjected to analysis and critical checkups to avert any pregnancy abnormality. When everyone found any other way, I decided to conceive and it worked normally. The growth of the child was very abnormal and I underwent a miscarriage. Surely enough I was so discouraged and opted to live without a kid. But my conscience was speaking to me not to opt for that. I decided to visit a clinician and was advised to undergo an IVF egg donation. I jumped out of my feet and was very terrified. I couldn’t master the courage to admit as my condition was later learnt it was a congenital defect. I am now living in tenterhooks what I should do next.

dazzyshahudazzyshahu
posted 1 month 3 weeks ago
Hi friend, I am here for you to provide valuable information to clear your doubts regarding infertility cause in easy and effective way. I am feeling happy to help you on behalf of my personal life experience. This is golden opportunity in my life to get full satisfaction to help you. Infertility is very common problem in this advanced digital world with less physical activity. I am one of the lucky woman who defeat my infertility problem in natural way. It is very horrible to remember that days of my life that are full of emptiness and sadness due to my infertility problem. You should be very informative to understand your body signal very well to overcome all type of pregnancy related problem at early stage. It is medical certified fact that stress and depression are responsible for infertility related problem. There are 20% women who are facing infertility problem all over the world. You should understand the importance of real bonding with your partner to maintain proper balance in your marriage life to provide satisfaction in each and every step of life.
It is very important to understand importance of regular period cycle that is directly connected to reproduction system. The irregular period is major responsible problem for infertility. You should maintain high hemoglobin level in your blood to conceive naturally. This is medical certified fact that the low hemoglobin level in your blood leads toward infertility in future. You should not compromise with your health at any cost. You have to pay more in future with less care about your health. The regular use of unhealthy diet create infertility problem to provide hormone imbalance in your body that is not easy to handle in natural way. You should give importance to healthy lifestyle to convert your imagination into reality.

HilaWriterHilaWriter
Hello @ Mumy

I am so sorry about your condition, but I certainly believe that everything will soon be restored to normal. I am optimistic that God has a great plan over your life, and he surely will grant you a very wonderful big family when the right time comes. Consider all your suffering and losses you have encountered while working on trying to conceive as simple challenges that will eventually end when the right time comes. Just think of these challenges like any other challenges you would meet while travelling through a tunnel. What keeps you going is hoping that there will be light at the end of it all.

What I intend to pass across is that you should remain about your efforts in TTC and make sure you remain positive about the entre process. In a case like yours patience is a very important virtue, and maintaining a positive mind will help you maintain dedication to the procedure.

I would recommend that you try out surrogacy. It is much trustable and you may not know the luck that it carries for you. I am very hopeful that is you put this procedure on a test it wll sure make a mother out you.

TrinityTrinity
Hi, Mumy.
Sorry for all that befell you as you sought for causes and solutions to your inherent problem. It is worth noting that other women have gone through such an experience like yours. You have come to the right forum, which will provide you with information that will help you find life to be meaningful as you look forward to regaining your womanhood. I have many friends who had given up on ever getting children of their own and today they are now happy parents after being helped through IVF. Most women keep trying their luck by taking daily shots naturally and still fail to get heavy. IVF presents you an opportunity of having a baby and live your dream of becoming a mother. You need to carry out some research to determine where exactly you will get the services from, and most countries have fertility clinics. When you get to the clinic, you will get the procedure and costs involved in the whole process. Talk to your husband about it and seek some further expert advice before going to the clinic. You will find the process to be cheap for you, and it has many advantages.

nooranoora
Hello OP! I'm so sorry about your failures. I know this is hard for you now. This is really hard not to give up at this point. My husband and I were TTC for almost 8 years. I had 3 MCs which were really heartbreaking. This was so hard to decide what to do next. I was so crushed I thought to give up and stop. I'm happy we decided to keep going. Though we are using services of surrogate mother I'm so glad we'll become parents very soon. I wish you all the best, dear! Just don't give up. Maybe you need small vacation without all these pregnancy stuff. Have some time together with your husband, have some rest without pushing yourself to the next step. And then you'll continue your way to parenting with fresh mind. Good luck, dear!

snjeza1snjeza1
posted 1 month 2 weeks ago
My dear, I am so sorry about your condition. I know it's hard to know about your difficulties. It's good to know that you want to try some other ways. I know that you will find some good clinic. There you will learn that it's not everything lost. You still have good chances. Just don't give. The worst yo can do for yorself it's to give up.

jana1jana1
Don't let that this condition depressed you. You will need a lot of strenght. Patience too. Look deep inside yourself and find strenght to deal with the issue. Try to learn about good clinic. I believe if you visit a good clinic you will find good sollution. There are many ways. You have to talk to the doctors and learn what is the best for you.

susy123susy123
I believe that is difficult to face the possibilities that you wont have a child. I emphatize with you. It's hard to get through and deal with such issue. You have got some good advices. Try to go the clinic. You are not the first case like this. I believe there they will help you. Others are succeeded. Why shouldn't you? Try.

snjeza2snjeza2
I understand what you are feeling now. It's very important not to flump in a depression. No metter how hard it is you must go on. If you don't try everything you will regret it some day. There are many good clinics which are specialized to deal with infertility. I believe you will find good solution. The doctors in the clinic will help you, I am sure. Have faith. Wish you well.

Missy89Missy89
Oh, that's not nice. But there are many ways to have a baby these days. I wish you every success in your attempts.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews