Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Food Safety Software

sugarnspicesugarnspice
posted 2 years 11 months ago
Do we have some restaurant owners here or anyone working in a hospitality or food industry. Maybe some of you are familiar with food safety software. I'm helping my sister with some tasks in her restaurant. Actually, I'm very hands with the operations. I help her a lot in social media marketing. But she requested me to check if I can find more resources for her ongoing food and safety software case study which will of course help her decide if it is time for her to adapt this technology. So right now, we have a few resources like this : https://www.foodonline.com/solution/food-safety-software and a few more. I just need to get also a few software recommendations so we can include in the lineup. Let me know what you use and your experience as well. Thanks.

sugarnspicesugarnspice
posted 2 years 10 months ago
I've read about etq and verse and other online systems. Some of the people I know is already using this food safety management system. I might as well share this with her and help with her business.

sugarnspicesugarnspice
posted 2 years 10 months ago

windowrush said:
I don't have a restaurant but my best friend has, i ask her about it and told me that the food safety software she uses is isometrix. but she also mentioned a couple which inlcudes etq, verse, intelex and mastercontrol, you can check it online for reviews
Thank you, BTW for your input!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews