Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

What do you think is the best retirement plan?

HeideRobitaHeideRobita
posted 7 months 2 days ago
· I am already 40 and thinking about my retirement, i know i might be too late and should have started planning for my retirement earlier. What do you think is the best retirement plan and where to invest?

sugarnspicesugarnspice
posted 6 months 3 weeks ago
That's a good idea! In relation to financial planning and guidelines towards handling your retirement , I suggest that you consult a financial advisor or you may inquire directly with a credit union. I'm sure they are experts in giving the best plan for your future needs.

HeideRobitaHeideRobita
posted 6 months 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your reply. I have actually made some research and learned that a reputable insurance company offers retirement/life insurance/critical illness plan. Yes, all these in just one investment. I would have the option to pay on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis and the amount to be paid also depends on my capacity. Not bad isn't it? Then the investment will mature after 10 years and I will have the option to withdraw my funds or let it continue to earn. They said that my money will be invested in VUL. I would still have to research about VUL though.

Regarding credit unions, I also inquired at our local credit union about the retirement planning services they offer. The thing though is, I feel more secured with insurance company because they had been offering this specific service and their mastery cannot be questioned.

What are your thoughts about it?

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews