Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Early Pregnancy

Lianneh86Lianneh86
posted 1 year 1 month ago
Hi there I have already missed my period last month and had the implantation bleeding for 2 days so I think I could be 4 weeks pregnant this would be with my 2nd child (I have a 12 yr old son) so my body is changing fast and have all the signs and symptoms of being pregnant but all the tests I have took are negative, I am due this month's period next week but I think I mite start bleeding as I had very light bleeding when went to the toilet has this ever happened to anyone before and they have still been pregnant? I have the doctors next week aswell so was going to ask for blood tests to confirm if I am pregnant as I am just so confused with it all but woried at the slight bleeding, any advice would be so helpful as no 1 else to talk to about it

sugarnspicesugarnspice
You better consult your OB Gyne doctor as soon as possible for further explanation regarding your condition.

Lianneh86Lianneh86
Thanks for replying I have been to hospital and sounda like implantation bleeding and nothing to worry about as no big clots I have the doctors on Tuesday so hopefully I will get more answers as I feel really pregnant

punumsalopunumsalo
posted 2 hours 2 minutes ago
Are you gaining weight while 2 months pregnant? This is generally considered normal, but could lead to some serious conditions. Find out useful information on pregnancy and the problems that arise frim conception to the delivery. Momycenter is a women’s health blog that brings interesting articles based on facts.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews