Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Early Pregnancy

Lianneh86Lianneh86
posted 8 months 4 weeks ago
Hi there I have already missed my period last month and had the implantation bleeding for 2 days so I think I could be 4 weeks pregnant this would be with my 2nd child (I have a 12 yr old son) so my body is changing fast and have all the signs and symptoms of being pregnant but all the tests I have took are negative, I am due this month's period next week but I think I mite start bleeding as I had very light bleeding when went to the toilet has this ever happened to anyone before and they have still been pregnant? I have the doctors next week aswell so was going to ask for blood tests to confirm if I am pregnant as I am just so confused with it all but woried at the slight bleeding, any advice would be so helpful as no 1 else to talk to about it

sugarnspicesugarnspice
posted 8 months 3 weeks ago
You better consult your OB Gyne doctor as soon as possible for further explanation regarding your condition.

Lianneh86Lianneh86
posted 8 months 3 weeks ago
Thanks for replying I have been to hospital and sounda like implantation bleeding and nothing to worry about as no big clots I have the doctors on Tuesday so hopefully I will get more answers as I feel really pregnant

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews