Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Do you sleep in the same bed as your children?

swnsswns
posted 8 months 2 days ago
I'm a reporter from a press agency and we love to do positive stories about mums and families. If you have been through an experience, have any tips, or want to raise awareness about a particular issue, then please get in touch.
It could be about anything - rare conditions, birth stories, surrogacy or funny pics of your kid sabotaging your make up!
We can make sure you are paid for your stories, or make a donation to charity.
For more info or to see what kind of stories we work on visit: Sell Us Your Story.

neananeana
posted 8 months 1 day ago
I think co-sleeping is a very positive experience but it is also important to get them used to their own bed and even their own room.

caisilvecaisilve
posted 6 months 1 week ago
I saw a book on Amazon that's on sale or FREE couple of days now. The contents are very helpful as I and my baby is struggling with our sleeping patterns as well. You can now download the book for FREE until June 1st (based on their FB page). I hope this book will help you get some needed sleep.

Title of the book: Baby Sleep, Mommy Sleep: Easy Solutions to Teach Your Child to Sleep Through the Night
Author: Julie McDuffin

BrooklynBrooklyn
posted 6 months 17 hours ago
Co-sleeping can be really beautiful but it's not suitable for every baby the parents. Every single baby has it's own needs but most of the time I'd go for co-sleeping!

polyswarmspolyswarms
posted 2 months 2 weeks ago
I let my kids sleep alone since it willl train them

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews