Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Mothers' Looks

darkchilddarkchild
posted 4 years 5 months ago
This is addressed to all the moms out there. When was the last time you had your nails painted or had a manicure and pedicure just to look good?

I have mine done once in three months because there is never time. What about you?

morgoodiemorgoodie
I am a single parent of two children, so I do not have a lot of time to spend on myself. I do not have the money in the budget for getting my nails done or getting a pedicure. The only pedicure I do get is from my daughter who likes to paint my toenails throughout the summer. She likes to do different colors and sometimes more than one color at a time. I just let her do it because it makes her happy and she does not do a bad job.

BarbieDollBarbieDoll
I had my nails done 3 months ago for Christmas. I've only had my nails done around 10-12 times in my entire life. I love the look but I feel it always ruins my nails as they rough up the surface (for shellac) and it takes a while to get my normal nails back. I rarely get pedicures and have always just done my own.

A better question for me is how often I get my hair highlighted! That is the big money ticket for me and something that is clearly obvious when I don't keep up with. It's actually one of my New Year's resolutions this year, to keep up with the self care a little better and just spend the money to keep my hair looking decent!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews