JustParents Terms and Conditions
By registering and using JustParents, you agree to abide by the these terms and conditions.
Moderators and Administrators of JustParents monitor this site for compliance with these rules and dispense disciplinary action at their discretion
We hate spam. With the exception of JustParents advertisers, posting messages or web links for commercial purposes anywhere on JustParents (including the private message system) is illegal and will result in account termination. This policy includes production companies and researchers who have not gained prior permission to post.
In order to protect JustParents and its members from legal prosecution, inappropriate material may not be posted, including (but not limited to):
- Posting inflammatory comments (commonly referred to as "trolling") or anything that could be considered libel.
- Persistent xenophobia, racism or personal abuse directed at other forum members.
- Posting obscene or pornographic material, or links to other sites that contain or promote obscene or pornographic material.
- Discussion of how to circumvent copyright law, including (but not limited to) copying music, downloading copyrighted material, the creation of back-ups, or links to other sites that contain or promote unlicensed software.
- Posting information that may invade the personal privacy of any other person.
- Commercial advertising, or joining solely to promote your own site ("spamming").
- The promotion of pyramid or referral schemes, or posting affiliated links.
- Posting any material that breaks common law.
- Posting of images which are hosted on sites not designed for image hosting.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright on that material.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
- Any copyright holders who find their material posted on the site should contact us and request that material's removal.
JustParents operates a system of formal warnings. We will notify you of any warning made for breaking these terms and conditions by:
- A public warning within the thread in which you broke the terms and conditions, and/or
- An e-mail to your registered account.
Depending on their severity any warnings you receive, you may be subject to a temporary or permanent ban. Following a temporary ban you should contact us to request the reinstatement of your account.
If you disagree with any decision we make or have a problem with any content or members on the site, contact us privately and we will consider your complaint.
Neither JustParents nor any associated sites can be held responsible for any false, offensive or otherwise unacceptable content on this website.
JustParents accepts no liability for the content of this website, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. Any views or opinions presented in this website are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of JustParents.
Breaches of our terms and conditions will be dealt with on an individual case-by-case basis, resulting in formal warnings, suspensions and permanent bans. In extreme cases we will not hesitate to report members to their Internet service provider (ISP) or to take legal action.
We reserve the right to make amendments to these terms and conditions at any time. All changes will be notified to members via an announcement visible in the forums.
JustParents is privately owned and run. Membership of JustParents is not an automatic right of any user and is only granted on the condition that users accept all terms and conditions. Any use of the forum is taken as your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you no longer wish to abide by these terms and conditions, do not use the forum and instead advise us, and we will close your account and remove your access to the site.
We reserve the right to check any private messages between posters for reasons of site security.