Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

What is your must see TV?

KCWoodenKCWooden
posted 1 year 7 months ago
Is there a show (or shows) that you absolutely can't miss? Mine would be Downton Abbey. I love period pieces and have been hooked on this show from the start. It's the only show I can watch multiple times without getting tired of it. I actually prepare for the new season by watching all the previous ones. I don't know what I'm gonna do when it ends. Guess I'll have to find something else. I heard Mercy Street is good.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

MelissavdW27MelissavdW27
posted 1 year 7 months ago
Oh my...this is a difficult question. I have so many shows that I absolutely cannot miss, it's not even funny! To name a few, Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, Zoo, The player, Bring it, Step it Up and the Chicago trilogy (Chicago Med, Chicago Fire and Chicago PD). I can go on and on and on...but I won't...

MariposaMariposa
posted 1 year 6 months ago
Very easy question for me to answer! And my answer is.... NONE. We got rid of the cable more than two years ago when we realized that no one was watching the TV.. *ever.* Sometimes I had it on just for cooking shows (I collect recipes in books and online so it was just habit to have it on... never made more than 2 or 3 recipes I saw on those shows) and the Weather Station (I get weather online, too.)

It simply wasn't being watched because we all had so many other things to do all the time.

We have an extensive video collection and there are computers, laptops, and tablets all over the house to use for research and entertainment .... and the best part is that not one of us has missed not having the TV/cable.

Akiram13Akiram13
Well I don't watch tv anymore but it use to be How I met your mother. I would have to say my cannot miss tv would have to be news now. It's sad I know. Smile

BarbieDollBarbieDoll
It would have to be the Housewives series on Bravo. That is pretty much the only show I watch anymore, when I have time for t.v. I love that show, it is just cotton candy for the mind

mamaJenmamaJen
Absolute must see is The Walking Dead!!! I am a loyal fan and have to watch it every Sunday.

Amelia88Amelia88
For me I am all about comedy. I love watching SNL every weekend, and my husband has been really into Brooklyn 99 lately, I feel like we've watched just about every single episode now (he was binge watching it for a while there to catch up!)

Honestly anything that makes us laugh and lets us unwind is a must see for us!

rz3300rz3300
Well I have to say that I have been at a bit of a loss since The Daily Show and The Colbert Report went off the air. I am usually a fan of the comedy shows, and these were my two favorites when it came to late night shows. I cannot really think of any sitcoms that at the moment are that great, but Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia is pretty funny...not for the kids though.

purplepen88purplepen88
My must see is to watch my Ottawa Senators play. We are a hockey family and love watching hockey in the winter. In the summer we switch to watch the Toronto Blue Jays play. Otherwise, if we are not watching sports then it's the news.

AubsessionAubsession
This is such a hard question. I don't really watch TV as much as before because me and my husband are busy with work. We watch the same shows like How To Get Away With Murder and The Walking Dead, but right now I'm super into Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, and FRIENDS. Yes, I just started watching FRIENDS a year ago because it's on Netflix and I find that FRIENDS are timeless.

I find it hard to believe that I am acting like a teenager here. I swear, I'm already 27. I would love to check out what you guys watch.

LvMyFmly5LvMyFmly5
I would say my must see T.V. would be:
1. Big Bang Theory
2. Life in Pieces
3. The Goldberg's
4. Hell's Kitchen
5. Master Chef/Master Chef Jr. (when they are on, unfortunately the season has ended for now).
6. Shark Tank

I am really into comedy and cooking shows as well as shows that help people reach their dreams.

NewJersey13NewJersey13
I have several shows that I love watching. I love Being Mary Jane, Blackish, Empire,Tamar and Vince, Hell's Kitchen, Shark Tank, The Goldbergs, and the list can go on. As you can see, watching television is one of my favorite things I like to do in my free time.

nikkimaynikkimay
posted 1 year 3 months ago
At the moment, we started watching breaking bad on 2nd season, hard for me to get into, but my husband loves it!

HeideRobitaHeideRobita
posted 1 year 1 month ago
Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead

MMartellMMartell
posted 1 year 1 month ago
No doubt- game of thrones

windowrushwindowrush
posted 1 year 1 week ago
before it was How I Met Your Mother and Breaking Bad, too bad it ended. So now I am watching Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory, Silicone Valley and Stranger Things

windowrushwindowrush
posted 4 months 1 week ago
it was Game of Thrones for me, too bad i have to wait until July for the next season

LenoreHaighLenoreHaigh
posted 4 months 1 week ago
Right now, The Voice Smile

windowrushwindowrush
posted 1 month 3 weeks ago
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead
CSI
The American Horror Story

publicmappublicmap
posted 1 month 1 week ago
BREAKING BAD and RICK and MORTY. Love these shows. I love science and these two provide it for me. I am also fan of mystery. So breaking bad at first place. Rick and morty at second. If rick and morty was not animated I would have liked it a little more. But then again if it wasn't so many things would be different. Now that I think about it... I love it the way it is. Animated and all. They have the creativity this way. Also it's super fun and hilarious to see how far can they create things based on penises. Whole races and all that, in rick and morty are animated like dicks... Then theres Breaking Bad... It needs no introduction. Best TV sereis EVER!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews