Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Any work from home ideas that's open internationally?

MelissavdW27MelissavdW27
posted 1 year 6 months ago
There are many sites available to earn some cash working from home. But a lot of them are only open to US citizens. I'm from South Africa and I'm struggling to find something that's open to my country. I am currently writing reviews on ReviewStream and testing apps and websites on UserTesting. I like the whole writing thing a lot, but most sites don't take applicants from my country. There are way too many party planning people available where I'm from. So any other ideas? Preferably writing, but I will take anything at this stage...

Join JustParents to remove this advert

Amelia88Amelia88
posted 1 year 5 months ago
I'm not really going to be much help with this because I'm encountering much of the same issue as you are. Right now I'm living as an expat due to my husband's work and I find that living overseas doesn't yield me anywhere near as many opportunities for online earning as I had when we were in the states. I'm hoping that someone else may have some suggestions for us!

cakecake
posted 1 year 2 weeks ago
Hello!

I hope you're well. My name is Kevin and I was going through the forums and noticed you're interested in a global opportunity. I'm with a global company that you might be interested in. We don't deal with products so there's no parties to throw and no auto ships either. We are a service based club that will allow you to save on your everyday purchases for your family as well as eating out, gas for the vehicle(s) and even travel. Is this something you'd be interested in taking a look at? You can also email me at cakenterprises13@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you! Take care!

Kevin

DominiqueJDominiqueJ
posted 11 months 1 week ago
Hi there,

I may have an opportunity or you. I am a work from home certified travel consultant and we are always looking at giving people an opportunity for financial freedom and to have more time with their families. There is a great commission bonus, promotions, travel opportunities, member trips and the chance to be your own boss.

This is something that is global and open to people of all creed. If you are interested, please email elieseescapes@gmail.com and I can give you some more information.

Thanks,

Dominique

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews