Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Miscarriage while TTC

CHD88CHD88
posted 1 year 8 months ago
I recently had my first miscarriage after two successful pregnancies. It has been discouraging and a bit depressing. I was 9 weeks pregnant. My husband and I were trying for our third and final baby. Now, he does not seem interested in even talking about trying again, which makes the whole thing a all the more depressing. The hope of still eventually having another baby has been getting me through the moments where all of the emotions hit at once. I wonder if anyone else has experienced a similar situation. Is there any advice you would offer? Not to be insensitive, but did you have more miscarriages after the first?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

MariposaMariposa
posted 1 year 8 months ago
I'm so sorry to hear that you're having to go through this. Yes, I've been there... I was 5 months along and it was devastating.

Sounds as if this has hit your husband harder than he's probably letting you see. If I'd have any advice at all, it's to not push him about getting pregnant right away again. Everyone has to grieve in their own way, and to him, he most likely feels that he doesn't want the risk at this point. Probably important to let some time pass. Too many people think that these things don't hit the dads hard, too, but they do.

No, your question wasn't insensitive... and my own answer is that no, I didn't have a second miscarriage... I had a healthy baby second.

moonmoonmoonmoon
posted 1 year 5 months ago
Hi, I am sorry you are going thought this. I can recommend reading this source, that gives tons of info: ht*p://pregnancyloss.info/ In case of recurrent mcs google PGS NGS (preimplantation genetis diagnosis), that reduces risk for miscarriage and birth defects. Hope this helps. x

dazzyshahudazzyshahu
posted 1 month 2 days ago
I am so sorry for your miscarriage problem. I am feeling pity and pain regarding your miscarriage problem. Today we are living in advance world with less physical activity and stressful life create miscarriage problem at early stage. I also face multiple miscarriage problems in my life. I am totally surprised to see that you are facing same problem like me. I like your cooperative nature. It is good news that you are aware about your health that is beneficial for you in long term. It is very important to understand your body signal. We try each and every effective method but not succeed. We consult with popular gynecologist of Ukraine to get permanent solution of my multiple miscarriage problems.
You should not miss this golden opportunity to take a maximum positive benefit from my own life experience to overcome this horrible problem in positive way. You can start your planning with positive attitude towards life that is ideal way to handle this difficult situation in positive way. You can easily overcome multiple miscarriage problems to understand the main cause and understand its early symptoms to take maximum benefit to skip miscarriage possibility in next pregnancy. You should understand it is clear indicate that your body hormone level is not in balance. You should not lose hope. You need not to go foreign country to get world class surrogacy treatment. You can get the best in class service at your own city Kiev to get permanent solution of my multiple miscarriage problems. You should give preference to suitable way of sitting and sleeping that has less pressure on your womb. I am waiting for your reply to hear good news soon.

Lola1Lola1
posted 4 weeks 23 hours ago
Sorry for hearing your problem. I know it’s very complexed problem and it can depress you. I think there are many cases of miscarriage while you are trying to conceive. Maybe Medical condition in the mother such as diabetes and thyroid disease. Sometimes infection that causes miscarriage. If you have hormone problems, may cause of miscarriage. But I think if you over age 35, you have a higher risk of miscarriage. A miscarriage sometimes happens because there is a weakness of the cervix, called an incompetent cervix, which cannot hold the pregnancy. I recommend you to visit a doctor and follow a healthy lifestyle. Finally, thank you for sharing here your problem as you will find help. GL.

dazzyshahudazzyshahu
posted 3 weeks 4 days ago
Hello and welcome friend. I am so sorry for this difficult situation in your life. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. You should not lose hope. It is very important to understand your partner physical needs and emotion very well to maintain proper balance in your marriage life. I am here for you to provide valuable information that helps you to overcome this horrible problem in your life. It is not easy job to handle miscarriage problem without stress and depression. You should use powerful yoga and meditation way to get full relaxation in this stressful situation. We try many effective methods to overcome this negative situation but failed every time. We consult with the popular gynecologist of Ukraine to get permanent solution of my miscarriage problem. Now I am happy and healthy enjoying my marriage life that fulfills my whole life with happiness. It is your turn to enjoy healthy baby gift in your life that fulfill your whole life with brightness like me.
I want to suggest you some powerful tips and tricks that help you to overcome miscarriage possibility in your next pregnancy. It is time to learn from your past mistake. You can start your planning with strong will power and healthy lifestyle to provide proper blood supply with easy exercise and morning walk as per your capacity and endurance to see sudden magic effect on your body and mind to get perfect balance hormone level. You should enhance difficulty level of exercise as your stamina increase. You should understand the power of balanced diet to provide sufficient nutrition amount to all body for smooth working. You should be very informative to understand your body signer well to overcome miscarriage possibility at early stage.

HilaWriterHilaWriter
Hello @ CHD88
I perfectly understand the kind of fear, anxiety, pain and frustration you could be going through right now, but I would like to let you know that everything will soon be okay. I am optimistic that if you consider what I am about to explain then your mind will be at rest.
First of all, I would like to let you know that miscarriage is most of the times a one-time event in the victims life. Most of the women who suffer miscarriage proceed to attain healthy pregnancies after the miscarriage and conceive safely. Approximately one percent of who had miscarriage before would have the next miscarriage. In any case, the predicted chance of miscarriage in future remains at about 14 out of 100 women who had miscarriage before.
But still, there are several strategies you can put in position to reduce chances of facing another miscarriage. They include:
· If you have diabetes, get your blood sugar under control.
· Take control of your stress level.
· Avoid alcohol, smoking, and drug abuse.
· Limit caffeine intake.
· Exercise in moderation
· Eat a well-balanced diet.
· Ensure that you conduct your healthcare provider regarding anything to do with your current pregnancy status.

TrinityTrinity
Hi, CHD88.
I truly understand the pain that you are currently going through when I had a miscarriage some four years ago I felt devastated. Fortunately, friends and family gave me a lot of support. In such situations, you need to take in the advice that you get from your doctor. You may probably be wondering as to why this had to happen when in the first two pregnancies ended up in live births. Several factors led to your problem, you need to find the time and visit your doctor for advice before you come up with an informed decision on the way forward. Even as you think of seeing your doctor, you need to know that chromosomal abnormalities cause miscarriages in early pregnancies. When gametes meet at the time of conception, some may be too few or too many, whenever the number of chromosomes is off then the pregnancy can't survive thus ending in a miscarriage. However, not all conceptions with abnormal chromosomes fail. Some of the things that end up causing pregnancy failure include drug misuse, smoking, and health issues like obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and autoimmune diseases. Other causes are placental problems, infections, and medications.

nooranoora
posted 3 weeks 1 day ago
I'm so sorry about your MC. I know how it feels. I know how painful it is. I still remember how I felt after mine and that was horrible. My DH and I have gone through a lot during past 8 years. I had 3 MCs and I should say they broke me, my mental and physical health. Each loss was unbearable. I was stressed and depressed all the time. Sometimes I can't believe I survived after going through all that shit. Though our tries to TTC didn't give results, we moved on and we are waiting for our baby to be born via surrogacy. I think you should talk with your DH even if it seems he doesn’t want to. Your MC is hard for him to cope with. I think he may be scared to try again. Both of you should talk your feelings out and decide what to do next. I want to say that there are still options available. So don't give up! Don't let stress to control you and your mind.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews