Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Online Shopping Coupon Codes

MariposaMariposa
posted 1 year 8 months ago
One thing that I've found very useful in all these years I've been doing online shopping... that would be coupon codes!

I always have another browser open at the time I'm shopping. Whenever I'm ready to check out, no matter which merchant, I always google in the other browser for coupon codes to the place where I'm about to check out.

I have found that most places really do have discounts available. I often get free shipping, but many places also have a percentage off... most often it's 10% or 15% but I've found even 40% off. Very worth the couple of minutes it takes to look, even if it's free shipping. I find most by typing the store name with the words "discount coupon codes." Or just "-StoreName- coupons."
Happy shopping! (I'll be doing some today!)

Join JustParents to remove this advert

purplepen88purplepen88
posted 1 year 8 months ago
I have to agree that I do the same thing as well. When I'm checking out and I see the box for promo code or coupon code it reminds me to look. I have to say spending the extra minute to google coupon codes has saved me a lot of money. There are many websites that just give out coupon codes for you to try. I've been about to get up to 30% savings or free shipping just by searching for a code.

MariposaMariposa
posted 1 year 7 months ago
Yes, and I've noticed that often even though "free shipping" doesn't sound as if it would be as much as a 10% or 20% discount, it could be because some places are starting to charge a LOT for shipping.

Case in point, just about an hour ago. I wanted to order a King Cake for Mardi Gras from a bakery that specializes in them... found a great price for the cake itself, so I'm chugging along ready to check out. Put the shipping info in... they would have charged *THIRTY ONE* USD to ship it to me... come on!

So as always, I looked for a coupon code figuring it was probably useless, and it was... even 10% would have taken some of the sting off but no such luck. I abandoned the cart.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews