Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

could i be pregnant no period since march 19th

mimi1228mimi1228
posted 2 years 4 months ago
Hi it's been fifty day since the beginning of my last period and I done have regular periods their usually 30-35 days and no longer. I haven't missed a period since I was 14 and I have taken 2 home tests and went to planned parenthood and got a test but all negative. Have had a few symptoms. Can this mean I pregnant?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

RobRob Admin
posted 2 years 4 months ago
- My blog
Hi Mimi.

If you're concerned, please see your GP or health practitioner. Having said that, if you've taken a pregnancy test correctly, it's unlikely to give a false result.

It's quite common for stress and worry to delay or even prevent you having a period - which certainly can be the case if you're worried you're pregnant! As for symptoms, these could also be phantom if you're starting to convince yourself you might be pregnant.

Hope this helps, and again - please see a health professional if you're concerned.. if only to set your mind at ease Smile

Laurelbell85Laurelbell85
posted 1 year 8 months ago
This happens to me a lot. My period is just very irregular. I know you can get a false negative, but I don't think you can get a false positive.

purplepen88purplepen88
posted 1 year 7 months ago
I would go get a blood test to confirm if you are pregnant. It's really the only way to know. I have a colleague who went 38 weeks of being pregnant and never knew. She only found out she was pregnant 3 days before she gave birth. She thought she was missing her period because of stress and thought the other symptoms were due to food intolerances. She only found out when a doctor she went to see to see about gluten intolerance did a pregnancy test on her and told her.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews