Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Any stay-at-home dads or career mums out there??

mlpmlp
posted 2 years 5 months ago
Hi all,

I'm a PhD student at the University of Lincoln and I'm developing a research project for parents. I'm looking for stay-at-home fathers (fathers who are highly involved in childcare) and career mums to take part in the study.

The study is exploring parents' attitudes and the ways in which families organise work and childcare. It only involves completing a 20 minutes anonymous online questionnaire. If you fit our criteria and complete the questionnaire fully, you will receive a £10 Amazon gift card.

You can now sign up for the study on our website: parentsattitudestudy.blogs.lincoln.ac.uk

You can also e-mail ( mlobopinho (at) lincoln.ac.uk ) or private message me.
Don't miss the opportunity to take part in this exciting and important research!

If you have some questions or would like to know more information please don't hesitate to ask me.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best wishes,
Mariana

Join JustParents to remove this advert

rz3300rz3300
posted 1 year 5 months ago
I am not myself but I have a lot of friends who are stay at home moms, and I do know one stay at home dad, and I always would have thought that it would be really difficult to get used to but they are perfectly happy. I think that if you have the finances it is SO much easier to put things on hold, but unfortunately we are not in that situation.

AakritiBasuAakritiBasu
posted 1 year 1 month ago
Great post. Interesting stuff. Will have to explore this some more. You can also earn using Bulmen by clicking online links ..

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews