Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Late period then only lasted 2 days......... advice please.

tashietashie
posted 5 years 3 months ago
Hi ladies, to cut a very long story short..............

I already have 2 children age 2 & 3, 11 months apart. I got my implant out a year ago and have been TTC since. I have had 3 normal cycles of 30 days and my most recent one was 6 days late. Then I had which was what i thought was AF, but only lasted 2 days and was extremely light, which in itself was unusual for me as i am normally pretty heavy. I have took ic tests all negative but took a frer yesterday which gave me an extremely light second line (and i mean extremely). Could i still be pregnant after a 2 day bleed?

Thanks for any advice Kiss

Join JustParents to remove this advert

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 5 years 2 months ago
You could be, I know people who have had periods when pregnant. Plus you wouldn't get a second line (even if it was faint) unless your body had that hormone present for the test to detect. Test again at the end of the week and I bet you'll get a darker line.

tashietashie
Thankyou. I'll hold off a few more days and see what happens. Smile

nit-nursenit-nurse
I think it's called implantation bleeding. I had that with my first.

jo-jojo-jo
I would go see your gp and have a blood test just to be certain. Good luck.

sue0000sue0000
posted 9 months 3 weeks ago
go and see your doctor ....goodluck xx

sugarnspicesugarnspice
posted 2 weeks 1 day ago
I had the same thing happened with me just recently. I am a week late and had some spotting. I thought I am actually pregnant but unfortunately AF came after 2 days. Sad

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews