Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Tips on conceiving a girl...

ceciliab01ceciliab01
posted 7 years 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of researching natural ways to increase my odds of conceiving a girl this time. The best source of info I have found so far is the Prince or Princess Guide which I discovered here: http://princeorprincessreview.com

It covers things like the foods you should eat to conceive either a boy or girl, the best positions to use and timing your intercourse at the right time within your ovulation cycle.

Just wondering if anyone has any other tips on how to naturally increase your chances of having a girl?

C xx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

kristagkristag
posted 7 years 1 week ago
Unfortunately if you read the medical research, it's all down to the male sperm. There is nothing you, as a woman, can do to increase your chances of boy or girl. Gotta just love those books that imply you can Rolling Eyes

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
posted 7 years 5 days ago
You are right Krista but the man eating more or less of certain things can mean he will make more or less female sperm. Also male sperm are faster than female sperm (swimming) but female sperm live longer. So having intercourse just at/just after ovulation can give you a good chance of a boy (male being faster will reach egg first) or for a girl just before ovulation is good as the male sperm will have died off but the female (live longer) are still around!....tbh though a lot of it is the luck of the draw as Krista was implying. Xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews