Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Any advice?Had terrible SPD

sunnymummysunnymummy
posted 7 years 1 month ago
Hi there I had a painful experience of SPD during my preg and found a great support band called Hug a Bump which really gave me fabulous relief during my pregnancy. Deffo recommend it to all with back ache etc. My question is not my bub is here I dont have the bump anymore but sadly still have the SPD , so does anyone know what i can do now that my baby had arrived as its not gone away as I had hoped it would. the lady from lafeenoire where I got the support is so kind and has offered to adapt my hug a bump so i can still use it which is perfect . just wondered if anyone has any tips for coping with SPD following pregnancy???

Join JustParents to remove this advert

bunnigirlbunnigirl
just to keep doing ya exercises babe and hopefully it ill go i have terrible SPD with my last baby and have it again ith this one now can i ask here did ya get ya belt do u have a link or anything x

jo-jojo-jo
Hi ya i also had pretty bad SPD during my second pregnancy and i used the support belt also (and for a few months after giving birth)and it did actually help relive the pressure. The SPD took a while to go away actually i still had a bit of pain up to a year later. I did lots of light stretching,warm baths with epsom salts and lots of pelvic excersizes it takes a while but it should ease up.I found a site that had excersizes and advise about SPD but i dont have the link im pretty sure i found it just by googling SPD.Take care hope you feel better soon.

sunnymummysunnymummy

bunnigirl said:
just to keep doing ya exercises babe and hopefully it ill go i have terrible SPD with my last baby and have it again ith this one now can i ask here did ya get ya belt do u have a link or anything x

its from lafeenoire and called hugabump, really good if you can get hold of one.x

bunnigirlbunnigirl
thanks babe will look into it x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews