Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Birthday parties

shortie2shortie2
posted 7 years 3 months ago
Am 25 years old and i have a wee girl who'll be a year old in 7weeks. am having a birhtday party for her. Her cousins are invited and i cant think of any party games to play. The only 3 i can think of is musical status, Pass the parcel and pin the tail on the donkey.. but i played them when i was a little girl. At the party they'll be a louise (my daughter who'll be one), a baby at 11month and another baby at 7 month. Then two kids aged 2 and 4. Kidds aged 5,6,8,11. Another kid who's aged 9 ( i think who's 9).

Any ideas on party games?
Confused Confused

Join JustParents to remove this advert

jo-jojo-jo
I think that is plenty of games anyways as they will take a bit of time to get through pass the parcel and pin the tail. I had a pinata for my DS birthday it was more for the older children though. we held the 1 year olds and had a turn for them LOL.I think thats plenty of games for that age group as there attention starts to wander after a few minuets LOL. Hope it all goes well.. not long to go.

GTTkelGTTkel
Treasure hunts are good and the bigger ones can help the little ones.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews