Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

need some advice support etc

prettyinpinkprettyinpink
posted 7 years 5 months ago
hi i am apparently about 7 weeks pregnant according to an emergancy early pregnancy scan i had to have last monday because of small ammounts of bleeding after sex since the scan i have now had more bleeding quite a bit more and had to spend 3 hours in hospital yesterday for blood tests internal examination etc and have a scan booked for next thursday the doctor said the cervix was still closed and called it a "threatened misscarrage" which would explain the blood but said nothing we could do til the scan thurs to see the heartbeat but the bleeding is now like a proper period same kind of blood etc not heavy but not light have had to buy pads has anyone else been through this and what was the outcome???

Join JustParents to remove this advert

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 7 years 4 months ago
I've had a 'threatened misscaraige' but the bleeding never became heavy although it lasted a few days.

I suffered bleeding after sex late on in my first pregnancy which was heavy, but obviously I was over 37 weeks when it happened so it was safe for baby to be delivered by then.

I hope everything is OK xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews