Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

caught my son masturbating

parentof13yeparentof13ye
posted 7 years 7 months ago
i walked in on my son masturbating. the thing that unnerves me is that is videos of women giving birth and breastfeeding . should i say or do anything and is this normal?

shortie2shortie2
posted 7 years 6 months ago
Trying confronting him about it. but its upto you at the end of the day. its your call.

jallardycejallardyce
posted 7 years 3 months ago
It is natural - give him some privacy

ceciliab01ceciliab01
posted 7 years 2 months ago
I agree it's natural. Giving him privacy is the way to go.

carermumcarermum
posted 7 years 1 week ago
As a mum of 4 boys, my advice would be to leave him to it. It's completely normal for him - and girls, as I will be telling my daughter if she does it.
I would mention to the child that it is only ok in his/her room and is not acceptable to do this anywhere else.
I hope all goes well. Smile

SarahwillSarahwill
posted 2 years 10 months ago
Dont just be worried or dont be just afraid of the situations , his father should be come in to action and help in the situation. Try spend some family time with him . If he feels that he is alone and he has some time then he starts searching that kinds of images or videos over the internet .

syndicatesyndicate
posted 1 month 4 weeks ago
First, I would like to feel for you because of what your son is doing. Watching videos of mothers giving birth and breastfeeding indicates that the boy is maladjusted and needs urgent counseling. However, before we go there, I would like to know how old the boy is. If he is past 18 years, then I would reserve my comments. You see boys at this age are experiencing a lot of challenges. The male instinct in them tells them that they should start making love. Unfortunately, they are too shy to seduce girls. So they resort to methods such as masturbating to reduce tension. Masturbating is a learned behavior, and I am sure that with proper counseling, the boy should be able to control himself and stop the behavior altogether. However, if your boy is below 15 years, then I blame his upbringing. Allowing him to watch those videos is a mistake, and you will pay for it. Talk to the boy and let him know that what he is doing is not right.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews